3.0 rating over 1 review
Call 2104 Sheffield Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001

Cuisine: Catering, Italian, Pizza

Pops Pizza is a Catering, Italian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Yummy"
"The pizza is delicious and the process are affordable. We will continue to order from Pop's."
"Yummmmm. "
LisaPattersonPA photo

LisaPattersonPA

Pittsburgh, PA
Pops Pizza 3.0

Disappointed

Well… my whole life I grew up on Breezy’s pizza and when I go back home to aliquippa for a visit, I always pick up some Breezy’s. Well today I was told not to go to Breezy’s but to go to Pop’s instead – that it was a relative and better than Breezy’s. I ordered 24 cuts for 20.99 a special they were running… well I got extra cheese on 6 of them and pepporoni on the rest. I am not exxagerating when I tell you that the amount of cheese on the extra cheese pieces was the amount that normally comes on a regular cut. The pieces that pepporoni on them and regular cheese were all sauce an pepporoni. I mean there was so little cheese on the cuts that you couldnt see any or taste any. Very disappointing, I will never go to Pop’s again – only Breezy’s. You cant chince on the cheese!

24 cuts

Catering Italian Pizza

Pops Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Pops Pizza is located near the cities of West Aliquippa, Baden, Conway, and Macarthur.
People found this by searching for: Pops Pizza In Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza Aliquippa Pa Menu, Pops Pizza, Pops Pizza Menu Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza 15001, Pops Pizza Menu, Pops Pizza Aliquippa Menu, and Pops Pizza Aliquippa.