Pops Pizza

3.0 rating over 1 review

724-375-3377

2104 Sheffield Rd ( )

Aliquippa, PA 15001

Description: Pops Pizza is a Catering, Italian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Catering, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pops Pizza

Reviews for Pops Pizza

Pops Pizza

3.0

Disappointed

Well… my whole life I grew up on Breezy’s pizza and when I go back home to aliquippa for a visit, I always pick up some Breezy’s. Well today I was told not to go to Breezy’s but to go to Pop’s instead – that it was a relative and better than Breezy’s. I ordered 24 cuts for 20.99 a special they were running… well I got extra cheese on 6 of them and pepporoni on the rest. I am not exxagerating when I tell you that the amount of cheese on the extra cheese pieces was the amount that normally comes on a regular cut. The pieces that pepporoni on them and regular cheese were all sauce an pepporoni. I mean there was so little cheese on the cuts that you couldnt see any or taste any. Very disappointing, I will never go to Pop’s again – only Breezy’s. You cant chince on the cheese!

24 cuts

Pops Pizza is located near the cities of West Aliquippa, Baden, Conway, and Macarthur.
People found this by searching for: Pops Pizza 15001, Pop's Pizza Aliquippa Menu, Pops Pizza Menu Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza Aliquippa Menu, Pops Pizza Aliquippa, Pop's Pizza, Aliquippa, Pa, Pop's Pizza Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza, and Pops Pizza Aliquippa Pa.

Pippy's Corner Grill
Hopewell Deli

Link to Pops Pizza

Pops Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  72%  Food:  85%  Service:  85%  Ambiance:  71%