Pops Pizza

3.0 rating over 1 review

724-375-3377

2104 Sheffield Rd ( )

Aliquippa, PA 15001

Description: Pops Pizza is a Catering, Italian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Catering, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Pops Pizza

Overall: 83%    Food: 92%    Service: 92%    Ambiance: 76%
Pros

• "Yummmmm. "

Reviews for Pops Pizza

Pops Pizza

3.0

Disappointed

Well… my whole life I grew up on Breezy’s pizza and when I go back home to aliquippa for a visit, I always pick up some Breezy’s. Well today I was told not to go to Breezy’s but to go to Pop’s instead – that it was a relative and better than Breezy’s. I ordered 24 cuts for 20.99 a special they were running… well I got extra cheese on 6 of them and pepporoni on the rest. I am not exxagerating when I tell you that the amount of cheese on the extra cheese pieces was the amount that normally comes on a regular cut. The pieces that pepporoni on them and regular cheese were all sauce an pepporoni. I mean there was so little cheese on the cuts that you couldnt see any or taste any. Very disappointing, I will never go to Pop’s again – only Breezy’s. You cant chince on the cheese!

24 cuts

Pops Pizza is located near the cities of West Aliquippa, Baden, Conway, and Macarthur.
People found this by searching for: Pops Pizza, Pops Pizza Menu Aliquippa Pa, Pops Pizza Aliquippa, Pop's Pizza Aliquippa, Pops Pizza 15001, Pops Pizza Aliquippa Menu, and Pops Pizza Aliquippa Pa.

Pizza Hut