Porter Street Barbecue Arcata

665 Samoa Blvd
Arcata, CA 95521

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"My name is levi and my job requires me to work in many areas of humboldt, so I stop to have lunch at many different restaurants. I have to say porter street BBQ has been my best stop for lunch yet. Phenomenal customer service, the food came out extraordin"
Cons
"I wouldn't change a thing"
Porter Street Barbecue Arcata 3.0

Great bbq! The steak sandwhiches rock my...

Great bbq! The steak sandwhiches rock my world. Definitely satisfy my craving for bbq. Their sauce is perfect for me, not to sweet, not too tangy…just right!

JJSheppard photo

JJSheppard

Santa Monica, CA
Porter Street Barbecue Arcata 3.0

Real good BBQ, love the wood pit out front where to cook ...

Real good BBQ, love the wood pit out front where to cook it all right when you come through the door.

I had the sliced brisket sandwich, yum yum. Only thing thats is missing BBQ beans as a side, they don’t make it. BUT the potato salad is real good.

sanguinarian photo

sanguinarian

Arcata, CA
Porter Street Barbecue Arcata 4.0

with meat freshly grilled that morning thinly sliced on t...

with meat freshly grilled that morning thinly sliced on toasted garlic bread with a side of superb coleslaw is enough to make anyone’s day. I was slightly disappointed that there were no BBQ baked beans.

BBQ Dinner Lunch

Porter Street Barbecue Arcata  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/19/2013 - A diner from Mckinleyville, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/01/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My name is levi and my job requires me to work in many areas of humboldt, so I stop to have lunch at many different restaurants. I have to say porter street BBQ has been my best stop for lunch yet. Phenomenal customer service, the food came out extraordin'
    Cons: 'I wouldn't change a thing'
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Eureka, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/15/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Porter Street Barbecue Arcata is located near the cities of Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Porter Street Barbeque Menu, Porter Street Barbeque Arcata, Porter Street Bbq, Porter Street Bbq Menu, Porter Street Bbq Arcata Menu, Porter Street Bbq Eureka, Porter Street Bbq Arcata Ca, Porter Street Bbq Arcata, and Porter Street Bbq Eureka Ca.