Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros

1.0 rating over 1 review
2791 Leechburg Rd
Lower Burrell, PA 15068-3138

Cuisine: Pizza

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
BMF photo

BMF

New Kensington, PA
Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros 1.0

First impressions.

I have been searching for the perfect pizza in our New Kensington area. In ten years of living in this area, we had yet to find a pizza place we loved.This place was new and boasted their ‘return’ of world class service and food. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza to go with a gyro. I picked it up due to me not wanting to develop a bad opinion if i had a questionable delivery experience . The food was piping hot due to them still making it when I arrived. However, when I got home the pizza was soggy. The entire middle of the pizza stuck to the box. The gyro was embarassing. It was so small it fit in the palm of my hand. There were two small pieces of onion and no lettuce or tomatoe as listed. The two tiny pieces of meat were drenched in sauce and the entire thing fell apart. I thought of calling to complain, but I decided to just never order from them again. :(

Pizza

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/07/2013 - A diner from Chicora, PA tried it.
  • 11/15/2013 - A diner from Leechburg, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/21/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/20/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it.
  • 01/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 07/08/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is located near the cities of New Kensington, Springdale, Barking, Arnold, and Cheswick.
People found this by searching for: Porto Fino Pizza Lower Burrell, Portofino's Pizza Lower Burrell, Gyros Near 15068, Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell Menu, Portofino Lower Burrell, Gyro Lower Burrell, Pa, Portofino's Lower Burrell, and Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell.