Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros

1.0 rating over 1 review

724-337-7171

2791 Leechburg Rd ( )

Lower Burrell, PA 15068-3138

Description: Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is a Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Pizza

Reviews for Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by BMF
Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros

First impressions.

I have been searching for the perfect pizza in our New Kensington area. In ten years of living in this area, we had yet to find a pizza place we loved.This place was new and boasted their ‘return’ of world class service and food. I ordered a small pepperoni pizza to go with a gyro. I picked it up due to me not wanting to develop a bad opinion if i had a questionable delivery experience . The food was piping hot due to them still making it when I arrived. However, when I got home the pizza was soggy. The entire middle of the pizza stuck to the box. The gyro was embarassing. It was so small it fit in the palm of my hand. There were two small pieces of onion and no lettuce or tomatoe as listed. The two tiny pieces of meat were drenched in sauce and the entire thing fell apart. I thought of calling to complain, but I decided to just never order from them again. :(

Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros is located near the cities of New Kensington, Springdale, Barking, Arnold, and Cheswick.
People found this by searching for: Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell, Portofino Lower Burrell, Portofino's Lower Burrell, Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell Pa, Portofino's Pizza Lower Burrell, Porto Fino Pizza Lower Burrell, and Portofino Pizza Lower Burrell Menu.

Link to Porto Fino Pizza & Gyros