Call 925 Nw Davis St
Portland, OR 97209
Neighborhoods: Pearl

Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Smoothies

Prasad is a Vegan, Vegetarian, and Smoothies restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

mistygris photo

mistygris

Portland, OR
Prasad 4.0

Nice, mostly raw, vegan restaurant

We enjoyed the food. Had a ‘pasta’ (raw zucchini), and a ‘toastada’.
everything was fresh. We also had the warm Thai coconut soup wth red buthan rice.
The only reservation to us was the price, which seemed somewhat high for a place where you stand in line to order at the counter, and have to bus your own table, go get your own water. No service appeared to be available when we were there (early dinner).
Overall a nice experience though.

Cagney photo

Cagney

Portland, OR
Prasad 5.0

Delicious vegan options

I was sorry to see Blossoming Lotus leave the Pearl, but I was thrilled to find Prasad taking over the space. Prasad has delicious vegetarian/vegan options, many which are gluten-free. The staff is wonderful, and Prasad opens at 7:30 am Mon – Fri so it’s great for picking up a pre-made sandwich on the way to work.

Freedom Wrap

I couldn’t resist this pumpkin and sun garden pate, with sprouts avocado, daikon radish, and rolled in collard greens. I decided on the garlic sauce which was unbelievable, but the wrap was amazing without a sauce.

Prasad 1
December 29, 2013

The dragon bowl is amazing, so is the bliss salad. This is where I go when Im trying to be healthy but don't have the time to cook. Better for takeout or a quick eat.
Prasad 4.0
January 12, 2012

Ellen G. of Pearl Natural Health

This is a lovely vegan restaurant with high quality food. We often send our patients there to experience how wonderful a vegan meal can be.

Vegan Vegetarian Smoothies
Sun,Sat 09:00AM - 07:00PM
Mon-Fri 07:30AM - 07:00PM

Prasad  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Prasad is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Prasad Restaurant, Prasad Hours, Prasad Restaurant Portland, Prasad Portland Or, Prasad Portland, Prasads Restaurants Portland Or Owners, and Prasad Portland Menu.