513-471-9507

4920 Glenway Ave ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45238-3987

Neighborhoods: West Price Hill

Description: Price Hill Chili is a American, Hamburgers, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Hamburgers, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Southern, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Price Hill Chili
Tips:
  • For a real Cincinnati breakfast, try some of Sam's homemade goetta with syrup.

Reviews for Price Hill Chili

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by uthiker

2.0

Not Good Chili , Great double deckers

Thank you for reviewing Price Hill Chili

Hated it
I grew up in Price Hill in the 80’s and 90’s I moved away . I was in the neighborhood Saturday 03/21/2015 and decided to visit Price Hill Chili a place I used to love to go to when I was growing up there. My partner and I were greated and sat in a closed section right in the path of the servers quarters , The Waitress was not pleased to see us and not unfriendly but not concerned with our service either. We both ordered 4 ways and a cheese coney . The chili was luke warm and the noodles were even colder barely any cheese and I mean barely any , I ate a few bites and spit out plenty of grissel and fat . I could not eat anymore . I said quite loudly that the chili is not like it used to be so the waitress cold hear me she was at the next table cleaning it . She did’nt ask if i wanted anything else to replace the chili clearly i had a plate full of food and a cheese cony sitting there afetr we had been there for over 30 min with food in front of us. at the end she asked how is everything I said its kinda ok in a disappointed voice. she asked if we were ready for our check instead of asking me if iI would like something else . She brings the check and I pay , didn’t ask if I want a box for my Uneaten meal that I am paying for. she takes my card and comes back standing at the table until I sign and write in the tip infont of her , still I left here a $5.00 tip thinking she could probably use it . still no offer of a box or anything else. she sits at the table right next to us and counts here money to close out and go home . I had to ask a random young man who may have been a busser to get me some boxes for the food I took home and eventually threw away anyway. BAD SERVICE , BAD FOOD . I am so disappointed I used to love that place it is in my blood to love that place so many memories and than this happened.

4 way chili , cheese coney

chili was cold and grissely , very little cheese on the coney and 4 way chili . service was horrible.

3.0

Didn't live up to expectations

Okay I may have gone at a bad time but I was not impressed. I have a friend who has been telling me about PHC for a year and the greek fries. They were kind of sad. Crinkle cut fries with a seasoned salt basically. I expected hand cut fries with oregano and garlic and feta on them or something. They were almost $5 for a side of them too.

I also tried the gyro which left a lot to be desired. There was maybe one tiny slice of onion on it and a measly two little tomatoes. The meat was dry and not juicy at all. I like my gyros to be sloppy! The cucumber sauce was alright.

We went for a happy hour/dinner and the place is definitely not set up for that. We kept having to wait on refills and service in general.

On the positive, the place is basically four different rooms. I think they bought one part of the building and then kept buying the other spaces as they became available, which makes for cool seating. The last part is the patio area. Its still enclosed but its a nice atmosphere. They have 3 water feature fountains outside too which are nice and calming.

Overall though, I wasn’t impressed and it was quite a drive to get there. I will leave this one to the west siders who rave about it!

December 13, 2008

Okay..

Price Hill Chili has good options and wonderful sandwiches, but the service is a bit slow and could be better. It takes a little too long but I would recomend it to other people.

Price Hill Chili is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: "Price Hill Chili" Crinkle Fries, Price Hill Chili Menu Cincinnati, Price Hill Chili Menu, Price Hill Chili, Price Hill Chilli, Sam's Chili Price Hill Menu, and Pricehillchilirestruant.Com.

Featured in Cincinnati