Price Hill Chili

513-471-9507

4920 Glenway Ave ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45238-3987

Neighborhoods: West Price Hill

Description: Price Hill Chili is a American, Hamburgers, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Hamburgers, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Southern, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
Tips:
  • For a real Cincinnati breakfast, try some of Sam's homemade goetta with syrup.

Reviews for Price Hill Chili

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by uthiker
Price Hill Chili

3.0

Didn't live up to expectations

Okay I may have gone at a bad time but I was not impressed. I have a friend who has been telling me about PHC for a year and the greek fries. They were kind of sad. Crinkle cut fries with a seasoned salt basically. I expected hand cut fries with oregano and garlic and feta on them or something. They were almost $5 for a side of them too.

I also tried the gyro which left a lot to be desired. There was maybe one tiny slice of onion on it and a measly two little tomatoes. The meat was dry and not juicy at all. I like my gyros to be sloppy! The cucumber sauce was alright.

We went for a happy hour/dinner and the place is definitely not set up for that. We kept having to wait on refills and service in general.

On the positive, the place is basically four different rooms. I think they bought one part of the building and then kept buying the other spaces as they became available, which makes for cool seating. The last part is the patio area. Its still enclosed but its a nice atmosphere. They have 3 water feature fountains outside too which are nice and calming.

Overall though, I wasn’t impressed and it was quite a drive to get there. I will leave this one to the west siders who rave about it!

December 13, 2008

Okay..

Price Hill Chili has good options and wonderful sandwiches, but the service is a bit slow and could be better. It takes a little too long but I would recomend it to other people.

December 16, 2007

Service? Wheres the service?

The service was bad....the food? Might have been good except the server got it all wrong.\r Oh well...I dont know if I could be talked back by my friends.\r Maybe they cant go to wrong on a soda...\r -Sherry

Price Hill Chili is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Price Hill Chili Menu Cincinnati, Price Hill Chili Menu, Price Hill Chili, "Price Hill Chili" Crinkle Fries, Pricehillchilirestruant.Com, Price Hill Chilli, Price Hill Cili Menu, and Pricehillchilimenu.

Lemon Grass