561-865-5845

110 E Atlantic Ave ( )

Delray Beach, FL 33444

Description: PRIME is a Steak, Fine Dining, and Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steak, Online Ordering, Takeout, Reservations, OpenTable, Fine Dining, Steakhouse, Sushi, Seafood, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at PRIME

From OpenTable:

After 4 successful years Prime has moved in their brand new renovated location on 29 SE 2nd Ave Delray Beach 33444 where all the decor from Prime will be transfected and perfected even more with a beautiful garden and lots of options for private small or large functions, events, weddings and many more. Call to inquire how you can receive $500.00 in complimentary appetizers for party of 30 or more

Discover the age of decadence at PRIME, Delray’s first and only authentic prime supper club. This glamorous supper club, inspired by the 1940’s, promotes dining as a social experience. The largest restaurant in Delray offers a tropical garden seating. PRIME, brings the best of land and sea to guests with spectacular yet affordable menu selections. Indulge your palate with PRIME’s unique selection of prime steaks, seafood and sushi, admits the sounds of live entertainment and an overall alluring atmosphere.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for PRIME

• 7 reviews
  • First reviewed by Morten

2.0

Disappointed....... :(

We went there last night for a birthday dinner….. Food was good. We ordered beets and feta salad, stuffed mushroom as appetizers, filet, new york strip, seabass and swordfish for dinner with mac n cheese, asparagus, and truffle mash and they all were delicious! BUT, the service was HORRENDOUS!!!! 3 watiers were supposed to be assigned to our table but yet, we had empty wine and water glasses for long period of time until you ask for it. Then you gotta wait another 10 minutes!!! Delivery of the food to the table was way too slow. You should not have to wait no more than 10-15 minutes between the appetizers and main course, if that, but we had to wait for long 45 minutes with empty glasses of beverages. That’s just not acceptable at any restaurant, let alone at high-end one like Prime. Then when they boxed up our left overs, the stupid waiter put all the boxes in one bag even it was obvious that we were not alll under the same roof!!! Finally we complained to manager, and he comped our drinks and gave us a bottle of champagne for the birthday girl. ---— just a quick hint when/if you want ot complain, make sure you tell the manager that food was good and want to come back but the service was terrible, so this way the manager would feel obligated to compensate you in some shape or form. (well, you can’t do it, if the food was bad)
They seriously need to re-train all the servers to be more customer-oriented, better service.

Pattern of fraud

We live in the area and love Delray Beach and Atlantic Ave- so we have been to most of the restaurants. I had never been to Prime cause it’s pricier that most of the others- so I bought a Living Social coupon for $20 which was for $40 towards my bill- so I thought. We went there on a Sunday and ordered a bunch of appetizers and some drinks. The bill was $60 and they would not honor the coupon saying we ordered “specials”- I was pretty ticked and the food was definitely not up to par with other places like Union and The Buddha Lounge- but we returned for lunch yesterday (the day before this coupon expired) and ordered off the regular menu. Again, they would not honor the coupon saying that the entire lunch menu was a special summer menu- on October 31st, mind you. The lunch menu does not say special anywhere and having read others reviews, I now know that they would have NEVER honored the coupon. We had the same rude Manager in the same empty restaurant with the same overpriced mediocre food that others have referenced. DO NOT GO here- you have much better options along the Ave. Prime will be gone soon I predict.

the worst ever

9/3/2012,
We ordered surf and turf. The steak came to the table and it was discusting looking. It was over done and dry. We sent that back. While we were waiting for our steak to come back my husband found a bug crawling on the plate. It was a little fat bug. I looked the bug up and it was a black mite. Well we lost our appetites. The worst thing we never even took a bite of our food and they wanted us to pay foir it. Well after a few words we did not have to pay for food. My husband had a drink and we paid for that. We really should not have. I can tell you if you go there you will be disappointed. The restaurant itself is beautiful. That is all.I will say our waiter was nice. They should just close their doors. Their days are numbered.

surf & turf

horrible

a joke

the worst customer service from server to manager to owner. i will tell everyone i know to avoid this place. unbelievable. unprofessional. management acted like thugs. they brought only the turf of our surf & turf out and 25 minutes later the surf came out. by the time the lobster tails came out, our steaks were cold and ruined. they tried to bring us the wrong salads 3 times. they wouldn’t take responsibility for any of their errors and the gm and waiter were arguing about it all right in front of us and all the other patrons. we were very patient and even willing to pay for our cocktails and appetizers but we never took bites out of our steaks so we thought we shouldn’t have to pay entirely for “surf & turf”. if this wasn’t all frustrating and embarasing enough next the owner comes to our table and slaps the bill on the table and says “pay it or i’ll have you arrested”. this dinner was a special occassion for us and we were treated just so unbelievably poorly by what i can only call this management team, thugs. the decor was beautiful but trust us, avoid this place.

surf & turf

the steak had potential to be good but lobster took so long to get there that we never ate the steak. we thought they would bring out the lobster as soon as they realized their error.

Fantastic Service, Gorgeous Venue

Made reservations one evening, and enjoyed the decor of the restaurant. The food was spectacular and the server amazing. All around amazing experience, will dine here again.

-1 0

Worst experience so far on Atlantic Ave...

Living close by we are frequent guests to the many great restaurants on Atlantic Avenue. On Jan 18 we decided to try out this new place – but what a disappointment!
The service was slow and seemed uninterested in us for a while. We ordered a few drinks and regular water for the kids and my pregnant wife. The lobster bisque for the kids was plain and cold, the Kobe skirt steak was good, but needed a bit of seasoning for taste. The root beet salad with feta was great.
What really really ruined the entire experience was when we received the bill. On it we were charged for 4 bottles of water, which we did not order or notice was poured while we were eating. The total for this water – most of it for the kids which they did not drink, it was still in their glasses – was $32…..
After the waiter told us that she was sorry for the misunderstanding, she also told us that there was nothing she could do because the manager wanted us to pay. I asked to speak to the manager, who was then very rude and just told us to pay for the water.
I do not mind paying for what I order, but since we specifically asked for regular water I just consider this a ripoff. And on top of this the behavior of the manager was completely out of line. Our total bill for the dinner was $184 – I paid it and did not leave a tip.
I will never return to this restaurant again!

July 30, 2012

How is this place still open? What a terrible place.

PRIME is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Prime Delray Beach Menu, Prime Delray Beach, Prime 1079 Atlantic Beach Menu, Prime Delray, Prime Steak Sushi Seafood, Delray Beach, Prime Delray Menu, and Prime Restaurant Delray.

Max's Harvest