Proud Rooster Restaurant

Cincinnati, OH 45220-2002

Neighborhoods: Clifton
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"For my daughter's wedding, they made 250 pieces of fried chicken & put it in large containers to keep it warm to take down in Ky. Chicken was GREAT!!"
Cons
"When we've eaten there we've never had any complaints. That's why we keep going back"
Proud Rooster Restaurant 1
March 16, 2014

Service was great, atmosphere is exactly what you want in a dive diner. Prices are reasonable, but the food was meh. Not horrible, but nothing special at all. Fries tasted fishy. Eggs and goetta were just bland. Coffee was decent. I doubt…
Proud Rooster Restaurant 4.0
June 10, 2012

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when

I stop by for breakfast sometimes when I`m in the area.
Proud Rooster Restaurant 2.0
February 9, 2008

Would not reccomend

This place was not clean at all. The food was very average at best. And we had to wait a long time just to be seated then we had to wait a long time to get our food. Don't waste your time.

Coffee Shop Takeout Good For Kids

Proud Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/06/2013 - A diner from Sidney, OH tried it.
  • 09/01/2013 - A diner from Sidney, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'For my daughter's wedding, they made 250 pieces of fried chicken & put it in large containers to keep it warm to take down in Ky. Chicken was GREAT!!'
    Cons: 'When we've eaten there we've never had any complaints. That's why we keep going back'
  • 04/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Proud Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Proud Rooster Clifton, Proud Rooster Menu, Proud Rooster Restaurant Menu, Golden Rooster Clifton Oh, Proud Rooster Restaurant Cincinnati Oh, Proud Rooster Cincinnati Menu, Proud Rooster Clifton Menu, and Proud Rooster Restaurant.