717-684-1706

50 Lancaster Ave ( )

Columbia, PA 17512-1536

View Hours
Description: Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen is a Cajun, Catering, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Cajun, Catering, Casual, American, Non Smoking, Gator, Chicken, Andouille, Kid's Menu, and Cook To Order
  • 10 dishes entered by diners at Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen

Reviews for Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen

Excellent cajun food in the heart of Amish Country

We are so fortunate to have Prudhommes in our local area to satisfy our cravings for all our favorite cajun dishes. We eat at Prudhommes often and have a difficult time deciding between the delicious seafood gumbo, the chicken and sausage jambalya, and the fantastic catfish dishes. We have eaten in many restaurants in New Orleans and Prudhommes can hold their own with any of them! The owners are always at the restaurant to assure quality service and outstanding cuisine. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed and everyone is welcome. The entertainment on the weekends is just icing on the cake for this warm and wonderful establishment.

Catfish Prudhomme

Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen

Fantastic Place, Fantastic Food!!!!

OMG! I heard great things about this place from my dentist. My neighbors all got together and we had the ultimate fun blast! The classic pasta with shrimp & crawfish had the most perfect Cajun cream sauce I ever had.I don’t particularly like bell peppers-they cook to order and had no qualms about ommiting them for me. My husband had the Shrimp Sunny-wow! of course I tried his & he mine! If you ever want the best-this is it. Best blackened catfish & hushpuppies….the home made honey butter is to die for & really is wonderful on the pups. The live music was tops and we all agree it won’t be long till we make it back. Thank you for making our lives a tad richer! Now that I know kids can eat free on Tues which is pasta night-I’m bringing our little ones!

David's Classic Pasta

I already mentioned this one-just truly scrumptious! The turkey andouille sausage in the dish is one of the owners own recipes! We loved it and they sell it by the lb. My husband got some for home! YUM!

Shrimp Sunny

The blackened catfish was so good-almost like steak and juicy. Crawfish etouffee was great with plump little tails.This all topping a cool crab mixture that tastes so neat with the red sauce. We chose blackened shrimp ,but you can opt for batter dipped and then either a salad or the home made creamy slaw! The slaw is great too-just the right amount of sass!

Very bad food

I ordered the “Heart of the Bayou” seafood platter. I was brought a few small pieces of blackened catfish, 6 shrimp, and some clam strips all buried under a big pile of “straw onions” and two huge hush puppies". The small cup of jambalaya was cold. This whole meal was exceedingly greasy and for $22, I was expecting a lot more seafood and not so much filler. The other people in my party were not too happy with their selections either – the crabby patty had some weird sauce that just didn’t belong in the sandwich. Stay away from this place – 1 star is being generous.

"Heart of the Bayou" Seafood Platter

greasy, very little seafood for $22 – mostly hushpuppies and straw onions.

skip it

We were a group of 8 from a meetup, Many of us were quite excited after hearing good things about this place.
It took a bit till our apps came, sauteed gator had great flavor but is really chewy, The oysters with crab was tasty, cajun whoopie pie was good, it was a corn muffin with creamy crab, the corn muffin was really good and was the best part of my meal.

The shrimp Sunny is in a tomato sauce that was so bland, like watered down tomatoes, not even salt.

The Crabby Pork had creamy crab like the whoppie pie, had a dry pork loin and was served with mashed potaoes, weird.

The Rice and Beans had ham and sausage and was tasty, nice flavors

The jambalaya was cold, bland and dry

The Seafood Gumbo had no seafood that I could see or okra, olny onion and celery and was tastless except for a little hot spice.

I cant tell you about the crab louis, it took so long the woman who ordered had to leave and took it to go.

Between the Apps and Entree it took over an hour. They bought us a round of drinks while we waited. IF the food is really good you can overlook alot of other faults but this scored low all around.

You should skip it, really.

Add/Show Comments (1)

April 18, 2013

CAUTION!!! Our family dinned here last Friday and apparently our tip wasn't large enough and our waitress took it upon herself to add an extra $20 without our authorization. We didn't find out until today when we looked at our account…

November 16, 2012

MY HUSBAND BRAD AND I SPENT OUR 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY, HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR AT PRUDHOMMES, AND AS ALWAYS, DAVE AND SHARON DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB FOR OUR DINNER PARTY OF 10!!! THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT, AND AS A PAST EMPLOYEE, BRAD SAYS THE…

January 9, 2012

I enjoyed every moment. Thanks!

The food is delicious, the server was very friendly, and I enjoyed every moment. Thanks!

Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen is located near the cities of Wrightsville, Cordelia, Marietta, and Washington Boro.
People found this by searching for: Prudhomme's, Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen, Prudholmmes Kids Menu, Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen Menu, Lost Cajun Kitchen, Cajun Whoopie Pie, Wwwlostcajunkichen.Com, Prudhomme's Restaurant, and Prudhommes Columbia.

Miles Deli