609-665-6440

7220 Kaighns Ave ( )

Pennsauken, NJ 08109

Description: Pub Of New Jersey is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Pub Of New Jersey
Diner Log for Pub Of New Jersey:
  • 07/07/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 12/12/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Overall: 90%    Food: 85%    Service: 80%    Ambiance: 75%
Pros

• "salad bar and our server Franca was phenomenal waitress!"
  • "salad bar"
Cons
  • "Chef used profanities toward waiter while another cursed my wife and son when they sent back their steaks"
Comments
  • "When I told the manager about the behavior of the chefs she said to ask to sit in the back next time I won't be back"

Reviews for Pub Of New Jersey

Best Place to eat

My husband and I have been eating at The Pub for over 40 years. We usually order the Prime Rib and have never been disappointed. over the years we have seen changes in the menu from getting the wedge of lettuce to a fabulous salad bar. We ate at the Pub this past Wednesday with a friend. Both my husband and our friend ordered steaks which were fantastic. As a change I ordered the rack of lamb. I didn’t say anything to our server because our friend was present. But I have to say that lamb was so dry and almost tasteless. I was so disappointed. I tried calling the Pub yesterday but because I was traveling lost service. I know the next time I eat at the Pub I will never order the lamb again, but will go back to my favorite the prime rib.

rack of lamb

Very dry and tasteless

Prime Rib

always a great buy. The Pub is the only place I know that seasons and cooks the best prime rib. never have been disappointed

The pub

The food is fabulous and I visit the Pub about 10 times a year and I am never let down I always get a steak dinner, sometime the prime sometimes the house special and every time the meat is done to perfection. Other family members are never disappointed with their selection. The pricing is a little above normal but well worth the investment. You will not be disappointed. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the service is top notch. The salad bar that you get to use before the main course comes is enough to fill your belly. From the salads to the breads you will find yourself filling up before the main course comes. I rate the Pub 10 out of ten.

Prime Rib

Done to perfection and size of the meal is more than enough. Most of the time you will end up taking home a large portion because there is more than enough.

Pub Of New Jersey is located near the cities of Pennsauken Twp, Merchantville, Morrisville, Golden Triangle, and Delair.
People found this by searching for: Pub New Jersey, The Pub Restaurant New Jersey, The Pub Pennsauken Coupon, The Pub Pennsauken Nj Menu Prices, Pub Restaurant Nj Coupons, Recent Pub Reviews Pennsauken Nj, Pup Resturant New Jersey, The Pub Coupons Pennsauken, and The Pub In New Jersey.

Featured in Pennsauken