Punjabi Kabab House

Cuisine: Indian, Asian, Kebab

Punjabi Kabab House is a Indian, Asian, and Kebab restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

SD photo

Westbury, NY

Expect horrible attitude & customer service

Well expect rude attitude, with no professionalism and an intent to always blame customer for everything that goes wrong. I’ve been going to this place for about 2 years, because they never have anyone dine-in and not at all busy (as expected after my experince), so would save me some time.

Out of two sisters, especially one with (rude and loud attitude, you can tell which one) have no courtesy, and no manner to talk with their customers.

While I ordering, she started blaming me for an unpicked order which I never gave and had no idea what she was talking about. She kept insisting that it was me and never let me complete my order.

And least you would expect she said the word S*** loud enough to be heard by the only other customer there.

Paneer Tikka

tanisha photo

Hicksville, NY

Best Indian Food On Long Island

I have been coming to this restaurant for the last three years and i must say the food along with the service is excellent
The two girls that run the restaurant are sisters and they are the most helpfull and nicest girls they gave me thier suggestions of what i might like such as the dum aloo and paneer bhurji both excellent dishes
the only draw back is the waiting time because the food is not prepared before hand we had to wait a while espically for the kabobs but it was well worth the wait
they have a lunch buffet that i have also tried which is nice and hot!
If you want authentic north indian food with good service this is the place to go
also they offer catering service i have catered a couple of parties with them and have not been dissapointed!!!!!!

Dum Aloo

RG415WBFA photo

Woodbury, NY

Expensive, deceiptful, and a waste of time

I have ate from this restaurant on several different occasions. They have two daughters of the father that owns the place primarily run the Hicksville restaurant(They have another restaurant in Richmond Hill). I have had my order for take out,taken down wrongly multiple times. While most restaurants would try to fix something when they are wrong, these people have tried to put the blame with me. The food from this restaurant is also expensive for the quality of food that they have, especially when you compare it to the other South Asian restaurants around Hicksville. Save yourself the time and do not bother ordering from this restaurant. Also someone from the restaurant put up a review or note on Yelp http://www.yelp.com/topic/hicksville-punjabi-kabab-house. This place is terrible and deserves less than a star.

Indian Friendly Service Nice

Punjabi Kabab House  Restaurant Reviews

Punjabi Kabab House is located near the cities of Jericho, Bethpage, Salisbury, Levittown, and Plainview.
People found this by searching for: Punjabi Kabab House Hicksville Ny, Kebab Placein Hicksvile Broaghtway, Kabab In Hicksville, Punjab Kabab House Menu, Punjabi Kabab House Hicksville Menu, Punjabi Kebab House Hicksville, Punjabi Kabab House, Punjabi Kabab House Hicksville, and Punjabi Kabab House Menu.