724-778-9464

1298 Freedom Rd ( )

Cranberry Twp, PA 16066-4950

Description: Quaker Steak & Lube is a Burgers, Sandwiches, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Bad Service, Burgers, Sandwiches, Wings, Kid Friendly, Delivery, American, Living On Reputation, Overpriced, and Salads
  • 160 dishes entered by diners at Quaker Steak & Lube

Reviews for Quaker Steak & Lube

Overrated

I’ve been to a few of these in the area, and usually they are ok. Good wing sauce, you pay for the atmosphere obviously. However, my last four visits to the one in cranberry Twp have been horrible. Cold food, an 1.25 hour wait for wings and fries at 3 in the afternoon with few customers in the place, messing up the order, and general lack of quality in the food. The last visit tops them all. We ordered a bucket of wings that was supposed to have 20-25 wings in it. As I was eating them I started to think that it didn’t look like that many. I counted them and it turned out not only was I given 15, but the other customer I was eating with who ordered the same thing was given 15 (mind you we paid $15.00) for this bucket, but got the number that you get when you pay 11.75 (so Quaker steak saved 9 dollars on just one table). Anyway, I mentioned something to my waitress and she got the manager who was less than thrilled to correct the situation. She was very short and rude with us and eyed up how many wings we had. She did not introduce herself nor apologize for the inconvience. She brought out 5 wings for for each of us, bringing the total wings to the minimum of 20. Now, you would think if you made an “error” (I’m starting to think this is somewhat common there), wouldn’t you think you would bring out enough wings to bring the total to 25? She then went and talked to the waitress about our table (I do not know what was said exactly, but from the look of things it did not look good). Anyway, overpriced fried food with poor service is not something I care to go through again with this place.

Wings, blue cheese chips

wings had very little sauce on them, they charge you 99 cents just to split the flavors?!?!? you got to be kidding me. Blue cheese chips barely had any sauce on them. Beer was on special and delicious however

Add/Show Comments (1)

3.0

Just okay

Went here for dinner with a bunch of “wing” fans, who make this a regular stop when in town.

I had the boneless wings and magna fries. Though successful in filling a very empty belly, the food was not anything that I would make an effort to get to again. Just okay—nothing that would make me crave it any time in the future.

Those who got the traditional wings were a bit disappointed too—the sauce didn’t offer quite enough flavor as they remembered on past visits.

Boneless Wings & Magna Fries

September 9, 2009

Quaker Steak & Lube has dellicious wings.

The wings at Quaker Steak & Lube are delicious. They have many kinds of sauces to pick from. Some are very hot, some are not. It is a fun place inside with parts of cars hanging on the walls. You can also use the drive-thru. They have…

September 9, 2009

Best Wings Ever!!!

Best wings ever! Quake Steak and Lube offers such a wide variety of kinds of sauces, that you have to come back a lot of times to try them all, and you should because it's worth it. The Louisiana Lickers, and Arizona Ranch are the best,…

Quaker Steak & Lube is located near the cities of Cranberry Township, Fernway, Fox Run, and Seven Fields.
People found this by searching for: Quaker Steak And Lube Cranberry, Quaker Steak And Lube How Many Wings In A Bucket, How Many Wings Come In A Bucket At Quaker Steak And Lube, When Is Happy Hour How Many Wings In A Compact Bucket At Quaker Steak And Lube, How Many Chix Wings In A Compact Bucket Of Quaker State And Lube, Quaker Steak And Lube How May In A Bucket, How Many Wings Are In A Full Bucket At Quaker Steak, Quaker Steak And Lube Wexford, and Quaker Steak And Lube Cranberry Pa.

Olive Garden