Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of Quattro Pazzi of Stamford, first by you?
Quattro Pazzi is known for its consistency in serving new world
Italian fare. Conveniently located in downtown Stamford, across from
the Avon Theater, guests can enjoy a casual dining experience in the
restaurant's spacious outdoor seating, or choose to delight in the
whimsical decor in our two level location.
Arthur Avenue breads, homemade pastas, and the freshest seafood, meats
and produce delivered daily from our local vendors. Try one of our
signature pasta dishes and you'll see why we were voted "Best Pasta"
2011, 2012 and 2013, in the Fairfield County Weekly.
Whether your relaxing with a glass of wine or Martini at one of our
intimate bars, having a dinner meeting in our private dining or banquet rooms or just enjoying our great food, our professional staff will ensure you have a wonderful experience at Quattro Pazzi of Stamford.
Link to Quattro Pazzi of Stamford
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 06/10/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and didn't like it.
- 07/20/2013 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 09/29/2013 - A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and liked it.
- 12/08/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 11/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 05/17/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
- 06/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.