Quigley's

5.0 rating over 1 review
593 Columbia Tpke
East Greenbush, NY 12061-1602

Overall
Pros
"Our waitress Lisa was amazing, and she made sure our food was exactly as we ordered it. The options they provide are great and your certainly can't get bored with this menu. "
Cons
"There were no cons for me; well maybe one. We were a little lost and stood at the front for a moment waiting to be seated (LOL). A waitress ended up telling use we can sit wherever we like. "
upstbk photo

upstbk

East Greenbush, NY
Quigley's 5.0

Cannot find better Garlic Parm Wings

I keep trying the Garlic Parm wings at every restaurant they order from at work, and anywhere else I happen to go. Just cannot find any that taste as good. Their burgers are big and tasty also, as are their fries. The owner is always very friendly and entertaining. Good pub atmosphere. Just love this place!!

Garlic Parmesan Wings

I like to order my wings and fries extra crispy. And they are always served just the way I like them. The number of wings they serve are more than higher priced wings at another restaurant (which shall remain nameless).

Quigley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/21/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.
  • 09/07/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/25/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/28/2015 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Our waitress Lisa was amazing, and she made sure our food was exactly as we ordered it. The options they provide are great and your certainly can't get bored with this menu. '
    Cons: 'There were no cons for me; well maybe one. We were a little lost and stood at the front for a moment waiting to be seated (LOL). A waitress ended up telling use we can sit wherever we like. '
Quigley's is located near the cities of Castletn On Hdsn.
People found this by searching for: Quigley 12061, Quigley's East Greenbush Ny Menu, Quigleys In East Greenbush, Quigley's, Quigley's Restaurant East Greenbush, Quigley's East Greenbush, Quigley's East Greenbush Ny, and Quigley's East Greenbush Menu.