3.4 rating over 1 review

847-356-2300

1913 E Grand Ave ( )

Lindenhurst, IL 60046-7817

Tags: American, Pizza, Burgers, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 user wants to eat at R J's Eatery
  • 1 user loves R J's Eatery

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Everything"

Reviews for R J's Eatery

2.0

I've tried to like it...

my husband & I live only a few blocks away, and really wanted to like the food here. After several attempts, we have yet to get a good meal. Even the service is questionable.
Once I ordered a salad…the greens were brown
Once I ordered a pasta dish….the noodles were over cooked and the sauce would have been better out of a jar.
Once I ordered a burger….the bun came soggy, the point you couldn’t even pick up the burger
Need I go on??
When asked the waiter about the food in these cases, once I was even told it was me! Because apparently all iceburg lettuce should be brown.
We tried, we will not be back.
Sad, would have loved this as a local stand-by restuarant.

R J's Eatery is located near the cities of Venetian Village, Lake Villa, and Third Lake.
People found this by searching for: Rjs Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj's Pizza Lindenhurst, Rj's Eatery Menu, Rj's Eatery Lindenhurst, R.J's Restaurant In Lake Villa Il, Rj Pizza Lindenhurst, Rj's Restaurant Lindenhurst, and R J Restaurant In Lindenhusrt.

Loves R J's Eatery (1)