3.4 rating over 1 review

847-356-2300

1913 E Grand Ave ( )

Lindenhurst, IL 60046-7817

Tags: American, Pizza, Burgers, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Online Ordering, and Delivery
  • 1 user wants to eat at R J's Eatery
  • 1 user loves R J's Eatery

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Everything"

Reviews for R J's Eatery

2.0

I've tried to like it...

my husband & I live only a few blocks away, and really wanted to like the food here. After several attempts, we have yet to get a good meal. Even the service is questionable.
Once I ordered a salad…the greens were brown
Once I ordered a pasta dish….the noodles were over cooked and the sauce would have been better out of a jar.
Once I ordered a burger….the bun came soggy, the point you couldn’t even pick up the burger
Need I go on??
When asked the waiter about the food in these cases, once I was even told it was me! Because apparently all iceburg lettuce should be brown.
We tried, we will not be back.
Sad, would have loved this as a local stand-by restuarant.

R J's Eatery is located near the cities of Venetian Village, Lake Villa, and Third Lake.
People found this by searching for: R.J. 'S Restaurant, Lindenhurst, Illinois Official Website, Rj's Pizza Lindenhurst, Rj's Eatery Menu, Rj's Eatery Lindenhurst, Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj Res Lindenhurst Il, Rj Pizza Lindenhurst, Rj's Restaurant Lindenhurst, and Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst Il Burshetta.

Loves R J's Eatery (1)