R J's Eatery

1913 E Grand Ave
Lindenhurst, IL 60046-7817

Cuisine: American, Pizza, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
compulsiveshop1 photo

compulsiveshop1

Lindenhurst, IL
R J's Eatery 2.0

I've tried to like it...

my husband & I live only a few blocks away, and really wanted to like the food here. After several attempts, we have yet to get a good meal. Even the service is questionable.
Once I ordered a salad…the greens were brown
Once I ordered a pasta dish….the noodles were over cooked and the sauce would have been better out of a jar.
Once I ordered a burger….the bun came soggy, the point you couldn’t even pick up the burger
Need I go on??
When asked the waiter about the food in these cases, once I was even told it was me! Because apparently all iceburg lettuce should be brown.
We tried, we will not be back.
Sad, would have loved this as a local stand-by restuarant.

American Pizza Burgers

R J's Eatery  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/02/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything'
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Fox Lake, IL tried it.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/17/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
R J's Eatery is located near the cities of Venetian Village, Lake Villa, and Third Lake.
People found this by searching for: Rjs Eatery, J And R Pub Restaurant Lake Villa Illinois, Rj's Eatery Menu, Rj's Pizza Lindenhurst, Order Online Rj Eatery, Rj Restaurant Lindenhurst, Rj's Eatery Lindenhurst, Rj Pizza Lindenhurst, and Rj's Restaurant Lindenhurst.