Call 31752 Los Rios St

Domino84

Irvine, CA
Ramos House Cafe 5.0

Best Brunch in O.C.

I was introduced to this place by my Dad’s fiance and have not stopped raving about it since. Make sure you go early, sometimes there is a line. But, it’s worth the wait. The food is amazing, everytime I go I have to try something new just so I can say I did. The crab cake salad is delish, and they serve the best and most unique bloody mary I have ever tasted, with a crab claw, picked green beans and a scotch egg if you so wish.

SinclairC photo

SinclairC

San Francisco, CA
Ramos House Cafe 4.0

The brunch here is amazing. $$$$ but very...

The brunch here is amazing. $$$$ but very unique. I’m happy with two eggs over easy, a couple of sausages, hash browns, a hot cup of coffee and some oj. But this place will offer you crab hash, with scrambled eggs and applewood bacon and fried string potatoes on top. Or apple cinnamon beignets. Or huckleberry coffee cake. Or beets topped with slightly fried poached eggs and I forget the sauce. You get the picture. Pricey but good. The outdoor rustic setting was nice except for the loud trains coming by every 5 mins.

American Southwestern Cajun

Ramos House Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ramos House Cafe is located near the cities of San Juan Cpstrno, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Niguel, Monarch Bay, and Dana Point.
People found this by searching for: Las Ramos House, Ramos House Restaurant, Ramos Restaurant San Juan Cap, Ramos House Menu, Amtrak Station By The Hummingbird Cafe, Los Ramos Cafe Menu, Ramos House Cafe E Newsletter, and Ramos House Cafe Menu.