Rapture

cmak

Charlottesville, VA
Rapture 3.0

hit or miss

I’ve been to Rapture many times, and the food is usually decent, although overpriced (like all other downtown restaurants). However, the real kicker is the slow service. It varies per visit, but if you’ve got less than an hour to eat (especially if it’s a nice day outside), then you’re probably better off finding someplace else.

cvilledave photo

cvilledave

Charlottesville, VA
Rapture 4.0

Not the Rapture I remember...

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by my last dinner at Raptures. There were a lot more things on the menu that looked tasty than I remember, certainly all the sushi is new. I finally decided on a bunch of apps: shrimp dynamite, ceviche, and spring rolls. All outstanding!! Service was pleasant, everything was good. Way to go, guys!

Downtown Mall European Liquor Served

From OpenTable:

Rapture features playful, farm-to-table Southern cuisine in a swank-but-cozy atmosphere. We have outdoor dining, billiards tables, and live music several nights a week.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Rapture  Restaurant Reviews

Downtown Grille

Seafood in Downtown

The Melting Pot

Fondue in Downtown

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Rapture is located near the cities of Monticello, University, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Rapture Charlottesville, Rapture Restaurant Charlottesville Menu, The Rapture Charlottesville Va, Rapture Charlottesville Menu, Rapture Restaurant, Rapture Va, and Rapture Restaurant Charlottesville.