Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop

Norristown, PA 19401-1512

Cuisine: Diner, International, Ice Cream

Overall
May 30, 2009

Good

It has been a little while since I've been here but I always loved the food. I've never had any complaints. My friend and I used to go here all the time when we were out shopping. The service was always good as well and convenient location.
November 19, 2008

Great local diner...

I love Ray's - the staff is very friendly and the food is great. I particularly love the chicken cheesesteaks - they're very flavorful. I also love their milkshakes! The fries are so good too - crunchy and mid-thickness (between…
November 18, 2008

nice family restaurant

Ray's offers a really nice selection of food options. It's fun for the kids because it's decorated like an old diner from back in the day which they get a kick out of. The food has always been good here and the service is as well.

Diner Takeout Good For Kids

Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/29/2013 - A diner from Norristown, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 02/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Ray's Restaurant & Malt Shop is located near the cities of Bridgeport, Jeffersonville, Upper Merion, East Norriton, and West Norriton.
People found this by searching for: Ray's Diner Plymouth Meeting, Ray's Diner East Norriton, Ray's Restaurant And Malt Shop, Ray's Diner East Norriton Pa, Ray's Diner Menu, Ray's Diner Norristown, and Ray's Diner Norristown Pa.