Red Brick Station Restaurant

410-931-7827

8149 Honeygo Blvd ( )

Baltimore, MD 21236-8202

Description: Red Brick Station Restaurant is a Brewery restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Brewery
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Red Brick Station Restaurant

Reviews for Red Brick Station Restaurant

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Red Brick Station Restaurant

3.0

Not as good as it used to be

I head out to what used to be a staple in my dining list but I hadn’t been in a long time- Red Brick Station. With the tradition of English pubs in mind, they brew English style beers and feature several English dishes. It is independently owned and operated. The décor is set up with a firehouse feel and memorabilia through out the pub.

We arrived at about 4:30 on a Saturday night and were pleased to see a crowd but had no wait. We started off with a crock of their French Onion Soup that had a dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese ($4.59). My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

We decided to each order a sandwich and share them. We ordered the Red Brick Burger which was a sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon ($7.99). It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

We also ordered the Cuban with Cuban style roasted pork, sweet ham, Swiss cheese, diced pickle & yellow mustard grilled golden brown ($8.99). Here we also found that it looked very appetizing but was lacking flavor. There were nice amounts of meat and cheese but lacked the traditional Cuban sandwich flare.

The service was good and we were never with out a refill. On a good note the french fries were perfect- and French fries are one of my weaknesses. I was disappointed with my food since in the past I have had a good experience with the flavor. However, I feel I owe them as another meal before I cross them out. I think I will wait till it is Blueberry Beer time.

Cuban

Red Brick Burger

sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon. It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

French Onion Soup

dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese. My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

January 4, 2009

Fantastic!

This place has great food and they brew their own beer. They can get busy on the weekends, but so does everywhere else. They have tables outside too, which is nice during the summer. There is also a bar that you can sit at for your meal.…

December 6, 2008

Place for beer lovers

Red Brick Station brews there own beers. They are incredible. The sampler is a great deal. You get to sample each of their beers which will be presented on a paper mat with an explanation of each beer.

Red Brick Station Restaurant is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, Morrell Park, and Highlandtown.
People found this by searching for: Fresh Onion Soup, Redbrick Station, Red Brick Station Menu, Cuban Sandwich Baltimore, Red Brick Station Prices, Red Brick Station, Red Brick Station Restaurant, Cuban Sandwich In Baltimore, and Menu For Red Brick Station.

Featured in Baltimore