3.5 rating over 1 review
Call 8149 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21236-8202

Cuisine: Brewery, Catering, Lunch

Red Brick Station Restaurant is a Brewery, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD
Red Brick Station Restaurant 3.0

Not as good as it used to be

I head out to what used to be a staple in my dining list but I hadn’t been in a long time- Red Brick Station. With the tradition of English pubs in mind, they brew English style beers and feature several English dishes. It is independently owned and operated. The décor is set up with a firehouse feel and memorabilia through out the pub.

We arrived at about 4:30 on a Saturday night and were pleased to see a crowd but had no wait. We started off with a crock of their French Onion Soup that had a dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese ($4.59). My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

We decided to each order a sandwich and share them. We ordered the Red Brick Burger which was a sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon ($7.99). It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

We also ordered the Cuban with Cuban style roasted pork, sweet ham, Swiss cheese, diced pickle & yellow mustard grilled golden brown ($8.99). Here we also found that it looked very appetizing but was lacking flavor. There were nice amounts of meat and cheese but lacked the traditional Cuban sandwich flare.

The service was good and we were never with out a refill. On a good note the french fries were perfect- and French fries are one of my weaknesses. I was disappointed with my food since in the past I have had a good experience with the flavor. However, I feel I owe them as another meal before I cross them out. I think I will wait till it is Blueberry Beer time.

Cuban at Red Brick Station Restaurant

Cuban

Red Brick Burger at Red Brick Station Restaurant

Red Brick Burger

sirloin burger topped with sharp Irish cheddar and crispy smoked bacon. It looked very appealing but was dry and lacked flavor once again. The bacon was hardy and very chewy and the burger was dry and crumbly. The bun however, was fresh. We added some ketchup and mayo but it didn’t help much.

French Onion Soup at Red Brick Station Restaurant

French Onion Soup

dark broth filled with fresh onions and topped with croutons and melted provolone cheese. My husband and I both felt that it was very bland and had really no flavor at all- not even onion. We tried adding some salt but it really didn’t help much. It had a nice ratio or onions, bread, broth and cheese but lacked flavor.

Brewery Catering Dinner

Red Brick Station Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Red Brick Station Restaurant is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Drink Menu Red Brick Station, Red Brick Station, Red Brick Station Restaurant, Fresh Onion Soup, Cuban Sandwich In Baltimore, Red Brick Station Menu, Patio Seating Restaurants Near 21236, Red Brick Station Locations, and Cuban Sandwich Baltimore.