Call 10826 Alondra Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703-1502
Neighborhoods: ABC

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Fast Food

Overall
Pros
"Salsa!!"
"I've been coming here almost 30 yrs. #9 with beef every time. "
Cons
Comments
"They should bottle and sell the salsa "
Red Chile Mexican Restaurant 2.0
January 15, 2009

Just OK

I love Mexican food and heard great things about this restaurant. I was a little disappointed because my hopes were pretty high. The food was alright and the prices were reasonable. I did go back to try it again but they were rated a B, so…
Red Chile Mexican Restaurant 3.0
March 19, 2006

mexican restaurant

This Mexican restaurant is located right next to fantastic sams and home depot. You can dine in or order your food to go. I have never eaten in the restaurant I have only ordered to go. The food has always been prepared well. They offer a…
Red Chile Mexican Restaurant 2.0
March 9, 2005

Just OK

I have visited this restaurant once. I love mexican food and I love wet burritos in particular. I decided to try my favorite dish at this restaurant and I was so disappointed. The wet burrito I had was the worse thing I have ever tried. I…

Mexican American Fast Food

Red Chile Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/19/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.
  • 07/19/2013 - A diner from Glendale, CA tried it.
  • 08/08/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/13/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from La Habra, CA tried it.
  • 12/14/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/03/2014 - A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it.
  • 01/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I've been coming here almost 30 yrs. #9 with beef every time. '
  • 04/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 09/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Salsa!!'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'They should bottle and sell the salsa '
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Red Chile Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Red Chili Restaurant Norwalk, Red Chili Cerritos, Red Chile Cerritos, Red Chile Norwalk, Red Chili Restaurant Norwalk Ca, Red Chili Restaurant Cerritos, The Red Chilli And Cuisine Cypress, Red Chili Mexican Restaurant, and Red Chili Cerritos Menu.