Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, American

shopgirl1966 photo

Newhebron, MS

Horrible dining

This was the first time I had eaten at ANY Red Lobster. It started off bad with the hostess and got worse. There were only three other couples in the place, she took us to the seats right in the middle of these three couples, with one man loudly clearing(hocking) his throat. I asked the hostess could we be seated some where else. She said, “the food will taste just as good here” and walked away. We should have left then but no, we stayed. We ordered… I got lobster, shrimp scampi,grilled shrimp……..O my…can’t even discribe the taste. Horrible doesn’t come close. My husband couldn’t even eat it. The rice that came with the platter tasted like (i’m not joking) the smell of dirty arm pits. My husband ordered fried shrimp (that was ok) fish…oh and a salad. Not even going to go there. The Mgr came as asked was everything ok, we just wanted to leave and chalk it up as a $55.00 big mistake, but no, she had to keep asking what was wrong so she could fix it. So we told her, she seemed truly shocked, First she tried to take our bill, made a big deal, most embarrasing, we just said no thank you. Then she asked us to wait for her she would be right back, after five mins. we walked out. Then right in the middle of the parking lot she comes running out calling out to us…please please take this card for $25 and ask for her next time we come in……..What??!! We kindly took the card and thanked her. We got back into our car and both said, who do we NOT like…we will give the card to them. Needless to say, I will never even try another Red Lobster.

Seafood Kid Friendly Beer Served

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/21/2013 - A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 09/23/2013 - A diner from Hattiesburg, MS tried it.
  • 02/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 05/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
Red Lobster is located near the cities of Petal.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster, Red Lobster In Hattiesburg Ms, Hattesbue Redlobster, Redlobsterhattiesburg, Red Lobster Hattiesburg, Red Lobster Hattisburg Mississippi, and Red Lobster Hattiesburg Ms.