Red Lobster

2.5 rating over 1 review
3110 NW Cache Rd
Lawton, OK 73505

Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steak

Red Lobster is a Seafood, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service, prices, food"
Cons
"None noticed"
Comments
"All good food"
disturbing photo

disturbing

Fletcher, OK
Red Lobster 1.0

Red Lobvster Lawton, OK

We went to Red Lobster for dinner last night, my food was great, but I hope they don’t sit us next to the kitchen again…we heard a ton of cussing and service was exceptionally slow. Also witnessed a couple things I wish I wouldn’t have. A manager was carrying out a tray with shrimp nachos, when she turned the corner it started to fall so she put her bare hand on the top of the plate to hold them o
n there, then served them. Watched a waiter put his hand down the front of his pants while carrying a tray and then take the food and serve it. Best one was the waiter who rounded the corner too fast, french fry started to fall so he stopped and grabbed it, put it in his pocket of his shirt….at least he didn’t serve it! Definitely better than the manager who put her hand right on the nachos! For my piece of mind, I’m sticking to the fact that no one touched our food!

Seafood American Steak

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service, prices, food'
    Cons: 'None noticed'
    Comments: 'All good food'
  • 02/14/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster In Lawton Ok, Red Lobster Lawton Ok, Red Lobster Prices Lawton, Ok, Red Lobster Lawton Oklahoma Menu, Red Lobster, Red Lobster Menu Lawton Ok, and Red Lobster In Lawton Oklahoma.