Red Lobster

2.5 rating over 1 review

580-248-4830

3110 NW Cache Rd ( )

Lawton, OK 73505

Description: Red Lobster is a Seafood, American, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, American, and Steak
  • 251 dishes entered by diners at Red Lobster
Diner Log for Red Lobster:
  • 02/14/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Red Lobster

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Red Lobster

Red Lobvster Lawton, OK

We went to Red Lobster for dinner last night, my food was great, but I hope they don’t sit us next to the kitchen again…we heard a ton of cussing and service was exceptionally slow. Also witnessed a couple things I wish I wouldn’t have. A manager was carrying out a tray with shrimp nachos, when she turned the corner it started to fall so she put her bare hand on the top of the plate to hold them o
n there, then served them. Watched a waiter put his hand down the front of his pants while carrying a tray and then take the food and serve it. Best one was the waiter who rounded the corner too fast, french fry started to fall so he stopped and grabbed it, put it in his pocket of his shirt….at least he didn’t serve it! Definitely better than the manager who put her hand right on the nachos! For my piece of mind, I’m sticking to the fact that no one touched our food!

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster, Red Lobster In Lawton Oklahoma, Red Lobster Lawton Oklahoma Menu, Red Lobster Menu For Lawton Ok, Red Lobster Lawton Ok Menu, Red Lobster Menu Lawton Ok, Red Lobster In Lawton Ok, and Red Lobster Lawton Ok.

Featured in Lawton

Link to Red Lobster

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Service, prices, food"
Cons
  •  "None noticed"
Comments
  •  "All good food"