Red Lobster

Cuisine: American, Seafood

Red Lobster 5.0
March 14, 2011

Outstanding

Been here many times-always great. Garry and joseph take service to another level
Red Lobster 2.0
October 23, 2010

Laurie Knowles

Well the last time We was there I would have to give it a 2 star. I was really disappointed and i love my Red Lobster!! The wait was long and i got the Seafood Platter and I didn't even get the fish that was suppose to be in it.They were…
Red Lobster 5.0
March 11, 2007

best meal in town

the food and sevice were the best. I had crab cakes and fresh tilipa with a lobster sauce. My boyfriend had a lobster linguni,it wwas full of meat. The service wes the best. I love this place.

East End Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Masonic Home, Druid Hills, Windy Hills, Saint Matthews, and Graymoor Devondale.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Hurstbourne, Red Lobster Reviews Matthews, Red Lobster St Matthews, Red Lobster Breckinridge Menu, Red Lobster Matthews Menu, Red Lobster, and Red Lobster St Mattnews.