Red Mill Burgers

1613 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98119

Neighborhoods: Interbay
Cuisine: Burgers, Hamburgers, Chicken

Red Mill Burgers is a Burgers, Hamburgers, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

QB

Completely over-rated

I’ve heard rave reviews by magazines, newspapers and friends that Red Mill had the best burgers in town. Living in Seattle for 5 years, i felt I was committing the absolute sin by not trying it out.

I finally got the opportunity to try it out 2 weeks ago and I was completely disappointed. I had a Verde Burger, and while it was good, it was nothing to rave about. I’ve had better burgers at pubs — heck, even The Ram in U Village has Red Mill beat hands down.

Verde burger

Not bad, but overrated.

wallyts photo

wallyts

Red Mill Burgers 3.0

A decent burger, but better rings

After reading the PI column where Tom Douglas and others list Red Mill as a guilty pleasure, I decided I had to come.

Well, I did and wasn’t all that impressed. It’s far enough out of the way to be a destination, but after visitng, I can’t say it was worth the effort. I’d rather get Dick’s.

BBQ Burger

The burger was decent, but nothing special. It’s probably only notable given the lack of good competition in Seattle. The BBQ burger was worse than most because the mediocre sauce drowns out the burger and melts the bun.

Onion rings

The onion rings were the best thing we ordered. Nicely battered and fried deftly to seem not-greasy, I enjoyed our small pile of oniony goodness.

Chocolate Shake

A bit runny, but ice cream and chocolate syrup can only be so bad. :) mmm.

jwbnyc photo

jwbnyc

Red Mill Burgers 4.0

Plan ahead for your burger

High quality, high flavor burgers unique to Seattle. If you’re in the mood for something good to take home (or to a nearby park), plan at least 30 minutes to get your grub, unless you’re eating at an odd time and the weather’s crummy.

I usually place my order by phone, but if the place is crammed, they won’t answer the phone. So don’t get your heart set on it unless you’re willing to wait in line for 10 minutes to place your order and then wait for 20 minutes while it makes its way to the grill and then the bun.

The Phinney Ridge Mill is about 10 blocks from Greenlake (the west edge of the park, where you can sit without being hit by a base/foot/soccer ball). The “Queen Ann” Mill is really on Interbay, but it’s on the way to Discovery Park which has some lovely picnic spots.

Red Mill Burgers 4.0

Bacon deluxe w/cheese was great, just what I...

Bacon deluxe w/cheese was great, just what I want from a burger. Juicy, flavorful, generous and fresh. $5+ reasonable

I didn’t like the onion rings, the chili powder in the batter was blah, and at almost a dollar a ring, to expensive.

Strawberry shake was excellent.

Red Mill Burgers 3.0

I was a little dissapointed with my experience at Red Mil...

I was a little dissapointed with my experience at Red Mill. After hearing great things about this burger joint I was sorely dissapointed. The first time I went there my burger was leaking which I hate the most. The second time I went the meat tasted a little bit funny. This place is overrated, I would try Burgermaster or Fatburger.

amusedpen photo

amusedpen

Red Mill Burgers 5.0

Best Burger In Town

We’ve tried burgers all over Seattle, and have yet to find one that can match Red Mill for the money. You can get Waygu beef burgers at a couple of upscale joints and pay upwards of $20, but you’ll be happier at Red Mill for around $5. They do one thing and one thing only – make great burgers and chicken sandwiches.

Burgers Hamburgers Amusedpen

Palisade

Brunch in Interbay

Morton's, The Steakhouse

Steakhouse in Downtown

Red Mill Burgers is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Red Mill Burgers Seattle, Redmill Burgers Menu, Red Mill Dravus, Seattle Hamburgers, Red Mill Burger Menu, Redmillgrille, 1613 W Dravus St. Seattle, Wa 98119, How Can You Get Red Mill Burger Delivery In Seattle, and Red Mill Burgers Menu.