Call 16310 Hwy 65
Ham Lake, MN 55304-5313

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Salads

Red Ox Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "
Red Ox Cafe 5.0

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

Red Ox Cafe 1.0
May 29, 2012

red ox cafe

wow this place is a joke!!!!went in and ordered breakfast.I ordered a bacon, sausage & cheese omlete and they deep fry there sausage!!!!! I waited 20 mins for a deep fryed omlete!Really who in there right mind does that!!!!soooooo…
Red Ox Cafe 4.0
April 16, 2010

Red Ox Cafe

went here for lunch only one time a very busy little place but the food was very good , the service is good ...a very old place been there forever

American Cafe Salads

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.
  • 05/07/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/21/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/30/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Hot waitresses !'
    Cons: 'Nuttin''
    Comments: 'Moon over my hammy'
  • 06/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. '
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles.'
    Cons: 'My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner.'
    Comments: 'You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married.'
  • 12/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best burgers and fries around!!!'
    Cons: 'Small, old fashion. Could use a make over.'
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Ham Lake, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Cafe Menu, The Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Menu Blaine Mn, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, and Red Ox Cafe.