Red Ox Cafe

5.0 rating over 1 review
16310 Hwy 65
Ham Lake, MN 55304-5313

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Salads

Red Ox Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude"
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"Never going back"
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "
Red Ox Cafe 5.0

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

American Cafe Salads

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.
  • 05/07/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/16/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.
  • 06/28/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/21/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/30/2013 - A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Hot waitresses !'
    Cons: 'Nuttin''
    Comments: 'Moon over my hammy'
  • 06/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. '
  • 10/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles.'
    Cons: 'My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner.'
    Comments: 'You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married.'
  • 12/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best burgers and fries around!!!'
    Cons: 'Small, old fashion. Could use a make over.'
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/17/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude'
    Comments: 'Never going back'
  • 07/24/2015 - A diner from Andover, MN tried it.
People found this by searching for: Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, Red Ox Menu, Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Cafe, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Ham Lake, and Red Ox Cafe Menu.