Call 1655 W State Route 89a
Sedona, AZ 86336

Cuisine: Vegetarian

Red Planet Diner is a Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA
Red Planet Diner 4.0

Have some fun here!

We stopped here because we live near Mars, PA (get it, the Red Planet)! We love a good diner. Don’t expect the Ritz and you can have a lot of fun here.
Ok, I will admit there was a strange odor in the place. Sort of moldy and chemical at the same time. That’s a pretty big drawback.
Service was average. The food was good. So why the 4 stars? 1/2 star was added for the fun motif and atmosphere. 1/2 was added because of all the vegetarian options! Woo hoo! More than one grilled veggie wrap is on the menu!
I was so excited, I wrote down some of the choices: veggie burger, veggie lasagna, eggplant parm, linguini, teriyaki bowl with tofu, tofu fajitas, veggie reuben, falafel sandwich, other veggie sandwiches.
I had the veggie burger with mushrooms and fries. Very good. My friend had a tuna melt which he said was also very good.
This place has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Ok, so it is kind of a dive. But it’s FUN and there are VEGGIE OPTIONS and the food was GOOD. That’s 4 stars to me!

Red Planet Diner 4.0
May 29, 2009

Great place for breakfast!!!

My boyfriend and I stopped by the Red Planet Diner for breakfast before heading out to the airport last Tuesday. We arrived around 8:30am to just a handful of people in the diner. We were seated right away, the waiter came right over,…
Red Planet Diner 1.0
March 31, 2009

Very dissapointing

I have to honestly say that the experience at this restaurant left me wary of visiting any non-chain restaurant. The decor was very interesting and our food arrived quickly but the waiter was not friendly, caring, respectful, and in…

Vegetarian

Red Planet Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/19/2013 - A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/25/2013 - A diner from Sedona, AZ tried it.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it.
  • 02/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
People found this by searching for: Red Planet Diner, Red Planet Diner Sedona Az Menu, Red Planet Diner Sedona Menu, Red Planet Diner Sedona, Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona Az, Red Planet Diner Menu, Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona, and Red Planet Diner Sedona Menur.