Red Planet Diner

928-282-6070

1655 W State Route 89a ( )

Sedona, AZ 86336

Description: Red Planet Diner is a Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Vegetarian

Reviews for Red Planet Diner

Red Planet Diner

4.0

Have some fun here!

We stopped here because we live near Mars, PA (get it, the Red Planet)! We love a good diner. Don’t expect the Ritz and you can have a lot of fun here.
Ok, I will admit there was a strange odor in the place. Sort of moldy and chemical at the same time. That’s a pretty big drawback.
Service was average. The food was good. So why the 4 stars? 1/2 star was added for the fun motif and atmosphere. 1/2 was added because of all the vegetarian options! Woo hoo! More than one grilled veggie wrap is on the menu!
I was so excited, I wrote down some of the choices: veggie burger, veggie lasagna, eggplant parm, linguini, teriyaki bowl with tofu, tofu fajitas, veggie reuben, falafel sandwich, other veggie sandwiches.
I had the veggie burger with mushrooms and fries. Very good. My friend had a tuna melt which he said was also very good.
This place has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Ok, so it is kind of a dive. But it’s FUN and there are VEGGIE OPTIONS and the food was GOOD. That’s 4 stars to me!

May 29, 2009

Great place for breakfast!!!

My boyfriend and I stopped by the Red Planet Diner for breakfast before heading out to the airport last Tuesday. We arrived around 8:30am to just a handful of people in the diner. We were seated right away, the waiter came right over,…

March 31, 2009

Very dissapointing

I have to honestly say that the experience at this restaurant left me wary of visiting any non-chain restaurant. The decor was very interesting and our food arrived quickly but the waiter was not friendly, caring, respectful, and in…

People found this by searching for: Sedona Red Planet Diner, Red Planet Diner Menu, Red Planet Menu, Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona Az, Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona, Red Planet Diner Sedona Menu, Red Planet Diner Breakfast, Red Planet Diner, and Red Planet Diner Sedona Az Menu.

L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek