Red Rooster Restaurant

1151 W 37th Ave
Hobart, IN 46342-2012

Pros
"I had a very good waitress she has purple hair I can't remember her name though"
"family friendly place fast service and great breakfast ."
Cons
"I find it weird that I had the waitress with the purple hair and this other waitress kept coming to my table asking me how my food was and was very very rude to me and my family I prefer to have the waitress with the purple hair the other waitress that co"
Comments
"I will come and eat there again just as long as I see the waitress with the purple hair other than that I will no longer ever come to Red Rooster"

Red Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/01/2013 - A diner from Evansville, IN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'family friendly place fast service and great breakfast .'
  • 06/22/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had a very good waitress she has purple hair I can't remember her name though'
    Cons: 'I find it weird that I had the waitress with the purple hair and this other waitress kept coming to my table asking me how my food was and was very very rude to me and my family I prefer to have the waitress with the purple hair the other waitress that co'
    Comments: 'I will come and eat there again just as long as I see the waitress with the purple hair other than that I will no longer ever come to Red Rooster'
Red Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of New Chicago, Ogden Dunes, and Lake Station.
People found this by searching for: Red Rooster Hobart Indiana, Red Rooster Hobart In, Red Rooster In Hobart, Red Rooster Hobart, Red Rooster Restaurant Hobart In., Is There A Red Rooster In Tasmania, Red Rooster Tasmania Hobart, and Red Rooster Hobart Tasmania.