Redd

6480 Washington St
Yountville, CA 94599

Cuisine: Californian, Eclectic, American (New)

Redd is a Californian, Eclectic, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Channing photo

Channing

San Francisco, CA
Redd 5.0

Had a very nice meal here. It is pricey but...

Had a very nice meal here. It is pricey but your meal will be first rate. I had the duck which for some would be a little rare, but was perfect for me. Service was also first rate.

Davepl99 photo

Davepl99

New York, NY
Redd 1.0

Awful, would not go back

Redd was an extremely bad dining experience. While on vacation, my new fiance and I stayed at the Vintage Inn in Yountville. We had a 5:45 pm reservation on 8/19 at Redd and requested an outside table. Debbie, the hostess told us they were all reserved so we ended up eating our dinner looking out at the outdoor space which remained at least 50% empty for the rest of the night. The hostess and manager were completely unapologetic and very snotty about it. Besides that, the dining room where we ate was full of flies the entire time and the chicken dish was so tough that my fiance had to send it back. We live in NYC and I thought I had seen the worst, but the staff at Redd was the most pretentious I have ever experienced. I strongly recommend against this restaurant. It was not worth the time or money with several other fantastic restaurants within a few minutes walk.

Rory_Lynch photo

Rory_Lynch

Angwin, CA
Redd 5.0

Chef Reddington always delivers the goods. The bar menu ...

Chef Reddington always delivers the goods. The bar menu is an absolute first rate place for a dinner date, hope you’re reading ;-) The foods are fab: green salad, oysters, and a slammin’ tuna tartare, we loved it! Full course sit down meals are very nice as well…I’d recommend going with an assortment of all the appetizers just to get an array of flavors. When might you be back in Yountville, CA for dinner again, unless you’re living local like me? Soak it up…and take a stroll for the desserts at Bouchon.

Californian Eclectic American (New)
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 02:30PM
Sun 10:00AM - 03:00PM

From OpenTable:

REDD, which opened its doors in November 2005, is the first venture from acclaimed Northern California chef Richard Reddington, who offers an updated interpretation of wine country cuisine in a decidedly relaxed environment.
REDD reflects the passions of a serious chef who, after 15 years in some of the best kitchens in the United States and Europe, has found the perfect balance of serious food and unpretentious ambiance. "With Redd, I've created the type of restaurant that I like to spend time at--an inviting place that serves creative food and thoughtfully chosen wines in a relaxed, but elegant, contemporary space." Drawing from his classic French and Mediterranean sensibilities, chef Reddington has created a cuisine that combines flavors and textures that match well with local wines.
REDD’S menu showcases regionally inspired seasonal selections with ethnic influences. A daily 5 course chef’s tasting menu is also available in addition to the regular menu.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Rory_Lynch

Angwin, CA
0 useful

aimsterk

San Francisco, CA
0 useful

Redd  Restaurant Reviews

Redd is located near the cities of Oakville.
People found this by searching for: Redds Yountville Menu, Menu Redd Yountville, Menu Redd Yountville Ca Menu, Redd Restaurant Yountville Menu, Redd, Washington, Yountville, Redd Menu Yountville, Redd Restaurant Yountville, Redd Yountville, and Redd Yountville Menu.