Red's Hamburgers

103 S Riverside Dr ( )

Hamilton, OH 45011-5661

Tags: Burgers and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Red's Hamburgers

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "All i can say is awsome burgers all the food is great ,love how its so friendly an down home feeling."
  • "Hometown feel..."
  • "Awesome food"
  • "Awesome food:)"
  • "I love the cheese burgers and chocolate pies. Also the breakfast sandwiches are pretty great as we'll. I love this place I are here as a kid in the late 90s so many memories !!!!! :) "
  • "Real people work & eat here."
  • "Nice"
Cons
  • "Small diner. "
  • "Small inside "
  • "Perfect always cooked to serve hott!!!"
Comments
  • "I live this place .great hometown feel I wish nothing but the best for this place food and service has always been great keep up the good work . "

Reviews for Red's Hamburgers

Red's Hamburgers

reds burger

I have ate here since I was a kid and it was a lot better before it sold out.they changed the chili from a dipping chili to a dinner chili ruined the only thing going for them.I saw a dead roach in the bathroom also. It needs tp be updated bad its really dirty.

burger

real bad without the chili.

Red's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Liberty Twp, Warwickshire, Rossville, Lindenwald, and West Chester Township.
People found this by searching for: Reds Hamburgers, Reds Hamburgers New Miami Ohio, Reds Hamburgers New Miami, Red's Hamburgers New Miami, Red's Hamburgers New Miami Ohio, Reds Hamburgers Menu Hamilton Ohio, and Reds Hamburgers Hamilton Ohio.

Featured in Hamilton