Rendez-Vous Bakery

1576 E Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334-4425

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park
Cuisine: French, Bakeries, Bistro

Rendez-Vous Bakery is a French, Bakeries, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

jkt1954 photo

jkt1954

Oakland Park, FL
Rendez-Vous Bakery 5.0

Always G*R*E*A*T

My only complaint? Getting the check to pay! LOL But yesterday was a great example of why I love this place. I arrived a little after 10 AM and only 2 tables were taken. I sat in the best seat in the house (I think) and ordered a very simple breakfast — two scrambled eggs, a croissant, and parsley garlic potatoes. After ordering, I watched 8 or 9 tables being seated just minutes after I had arrived and now it was crowded like I know this place to be. I love this place — great service, great food.

Breakfast

Nothing beats this place for breakfast — NOTHING!

French Bakeries Bistro

Rendez-Vous Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/14/2013 - A diner from Ruskin, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 07/30/2013 - A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Rendez-Vous Bakery is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Restaurent Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, The Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale Oakland Park, Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, and Rendezvous Bakery Fort Lauderdale.