4.7 rating over 1 review
Call 1576 E Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334-4425
Neighborhoods: Oakland Park

Cuisine: French, Bakeries, Bistro

Rendez-Vous Bakery is a French, Bakeries, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

jkt1954 photo

jkt1954

Oakland Park, FL
Rendez-Vous Bakery 5.0

Always G*R*E*A*T

My only complaint? Getting the check to pay! LOL But yesterday was a great example of why I love this place. I arrived a little after 10 AM and only 2 tables were taken. I sat in the best seat in the house (I think) and ordered a very simple breakfast — two scrambled eggs, a croissant, and parsley garlic potatoes. After ordering, I watched 8 or 9 tables being seated just minutes after I had arrived and now it was crowded like I know this place to be. I love this place — great service, great food.

Breakfast

Nothing beats this place for breakfast — NOTHING!

French Bakeries Bistro

Rendez-Vous Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Rendez-Vous Bakery is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Restaurent Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale Oakland Park, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale, The Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, and Rendezvous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale.