Oct 1 - Nov 6, 2014 38 restaurants with special menus during Dine Out Lauderdale!

Rendez-Vous Bakery

954-563-2228

1576 E Oakland Park Blvd ( )

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334-4425

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park

Description: Rendez-Vous Bakery is a French, Bakeries, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: French, Bakeries, Bistro, Friendly, and Comfortable
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Rendez-Vous Bakery

Reviews for Rendez-Vous Bakery

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by jkt1954
Rendez-Vous Bakery

Always G*R*E*A*T

My only complaint? Getting the check to pay! LOL But yesterday was a great example of why I love this place. I arrived a little after 10 AM and only 2 tables were taken. I sat in the best seat in the house (I think) and ordered a very simple breakfast — two scrambled eggs, a croissant, and parsley garlic potatoes. After ordering, I watched 8 or 9 tables being seated just minutes after I had arrived and now it was crowded like I know this place to be. I love this place — great service, great food.

Breakfast

Nothing beats this place for breakfast — NOTHING!

November 9, 2012

Excellent Sunday brunch! During the

Excellent Sunday brunch! During the week you won't be disappointed at any time wether you have their great crepes, any of their great specials or my favorite, their French toast for breakfast.

Rendez-Vous Bakery is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Roosevelt Gardens, and Wilton Manors.
People found this by searching for: Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale Oakland Park, Rendez Vous Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale Florida, The Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, and Rendezvous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale.

Featured in Fort Lauderdale