Restaurant Hama

AngieJ photo

AngieJ

Venice, CA
Restaurant Hama 5.0

I have been going to Hama for 6years now....

I have been going to Hama for 6years now. It’s changed ownership over that time – Toshi left…but they held true to the great sushi and fun atmosphere.

No reservations, but if you become a regular like me, you are sat immediately.

Ask for Maysao or Jason for the best service. Maysao is from the old school that ran the bar under Toshi. The Toro is better than any place I have been on the west side by far and prices are reasonable.

I don’t think it’s on the menu, but Agadashi Tofu is my favorite when it’s cold outside and a great choice if you bring someone who is scared of raw fish.

I lived in japan before and am kind of hard core (no California rolls for me), but if you have friends who are not big sushi people…but they like really like hot stuff…get them Jason’s Red Devil Roll with the “don’t sue me sauce.” This will provides loads of entertainment.

Restaurant Hama 4.0

A landmark sushi restaurant - we are getting into the hab...

A landmark sushi restaurant – we are getting into the habit of eating there every Friday night and have yet to be disappointed. Sit at the bar for the most fun and flavor. It’s not a fancy joint – it’s loud and crowded and they play classic rock – but it’s a load of fun and the sushi itself is wonderful.

Sushi OpenTable Reservations
Sat 05:30PM - 11:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 10:30PM
Fri 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Fri 05:30PM - 11:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Hama Sushi is a landmark restaurant located in the heart of Venice. Serving the freshest, most authentic sushi creations and French inspired fusion cuisine since 1979. Our eclectic clientele, lively atmosphere, innovative world class weekly specials and knowledgably and friendly staff make for an unforgettable dining experience.

Owner? Claim The Menu

James Beach

American in Venice

Canal Club

Sushi in Venice

Restaurant Hama is located near the cities of Venezia, De Witt, Cape May, Marina Del Rey, and Marina Del Ray.
People found this by searching for: Venice Hama, Hama Venice Happy Hour, Hama Sushi Venice Happy Hour Menu, Kingdom Hearts Hama Beans, Hama Sushi Happy Hour Menu, Restaurant Hama Venice, and Restaurant Hama Venice Beach Ca Menu.