Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent

2100 Rue Crescent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3G 2B8
(Between Boulevard de Maisonneuve O and Rue Sherbrooke O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Italian

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

JessicM photo

JessicM

Lot's of fun!

I had lots of fun with my girls’ night outs almost every week of the winter. it’s a great environment for fun and easy nights. My friends and I all enjoyed the food, the friendly waiters and the location. Just great!

robertV photo

robertV

Mmm Tasty!

French food and Italian food – all the selection one can wish for when not much thinking is required. Love to go there with my coworkers after a nice long week of hard work. It is very nicely located, and the environment is very relaxing. Enjoy the meal with a nice glass of wine of your choosing. Take it easy… Just love it. 5 stars!

LenoreA photo

LenoreA

Loved it!

Always loved l’academie, and especially the downtown location….the food is terrific, prices are fair, and the service is always stellar….plus the fact that it’s a BYOB. Never had better mussels and fries anywhere…pastas are always properly al dente and desserts are yummy (when one has room for them!) Have been many times and will continue to do so.Lenore and Fred Krantz

GabKarE photo

GabKarE

Superb

Superb meal. Not expensive and bring your wine. Service is fast. Dishes are diversified. Price are exceptional. Nice atmosphere

JeanRo88 photo

JeanRo88

Vraiment incroyable!!!

Vraiment incroyable comme restaurant! La nourriture était excellente et le service impécable. De plus, c’était jour de match un samedi soir avec réservation pour 17hres et j’ai vraiment apprécié que notre serveur s’informe si nous étions dans un temps à respecter afin d’être au match à temps…

SusanP6595 photo

SusanP6595

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 5.0

Great Resto In downtown Montreal!

This was our first visit and we will definitely come back again! The weather was perfect so we were able to dine outside which was a lot of fun. The food was wonderful and the staff was great. They were friendly,knowledgeable and efficient. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

DinaAm3343 photo

DinaAm3343

Délicieux plats

J’ai beaucoup aimé le décor et la qualité de l’air. Propre, bon service. On n’est pas bousculé. merci

HughCh1172 photo

HughCh1172

Dinner for a business

I hosted a dinner for a group of 30 at L’Academie Crescent. We were in town for a conference. The food and service were both excellent. The restaurant worked with me prior to the evening to plan a menu for the event. They were very helpful, and when we told them what our budget was, they indicated that they would be able to provide a very good dinner for less. And indeed they did. Our group had a room to ourselves. Many of my guests commented that the meal was excellent, and that they had a wonderful evening. The fact that it was a BYO enabled us to provide excellent wine & beer on a budget. I would recommend L’Academie either for a group or for individuals as excellent value.

Kelsey9027 photo

Kelsey9027

we came here with a group of 12 friends on a weekend trip to montreal

we came here with a group of 12 friends on a weekend trip to montreal. This is our third time coming to this location and it did not disappoint. everyone loved their food, the servers were very friendly and attentive and it was the start to a really great night. I am sure we will be back again next year!

Gregor8205 photo

Gregor8205

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 5.0

Delightful food: mussels and veal scallopini

Delightful food: mussels and veal scallopini. The chocolate cake was one of the best I ever tasted. Our server made the experience one to remember.

Daniel3614 photo

Daniel3614

Pour le repas

Pour le repas, j’indique excellent parce que 90% du repas était excellent cuisson de la viande et les pâte super, juste une petite remarque la salade n’avait pas beaucoup de goût et les langoustines un peu trop cuites mais excellentes au goût. Mais c’est certain que nous allons retourner. Merci et bonne journée

AlainP9732 photo

AlainP9732

Tout était parfait

Tout était parfait. Nous avons eu un coin tranquille comme demandé. Nous étions avec des amis dont une avec beaucoup d’allergies. La serveuse et ses collègues ont été très accommodants. Le service excellent, toujours attentionné et selon le rythme que nous voulions, c’est à dire assez lent pour que nous puissions jaser à notre goût…

SuzieF8134 photo

SuzieF8134

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 5.0

Merci beaucoup nous avons aimé

Merci beaucoup nous avons aimé. Et nous allons retournée. Belle endroit mais un peu froid.

Caroly1287 photo

Caroly1287

Tres bien comme resto

Tres bien comme resto! Une belle place a visiter. Bon service, la bouffe eat bon.

VickiC9155 photo

VickiC9155

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 5.0

L'Academie is my favourite restaurant in Montreal

L’Academie is my favourite restaurant in Montreal. Not only is the food delicious and fresh, but the service is consistently excellent. Where do you get your amazing staff of waiters? We are never disappointed, always pleased. Thank you!!!!!

DorisT5668 photo

DorisT5668

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 5.0

Thank you to our waiters for helping to make this a fantastic evening! :)

AlizeeH photo

AlizeeH

Ottawa, ON
Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent 4.0

Overall good experience

The BYOB policy was decent, however, they should really specify what IS and ISN’T allowed. Wines and beers are allowed, but hard liquor isn’t? Weird… I had brought a Mikey of Vodka and was told, when I’m more than half done the bottle, that they don’t allow this drink.

Fried Calamari

The food was delicious and done properly. The presentation was decent. The choice of dips that came with the apetizer was alright.

Italian Casual Elegant Reservations
AlizeeH

Ottawa, ON
0 useful

Bidqhipaar3py-aby-e0eb
rwarren69

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant l'Academie-Crescent is located near the cities of St Colomban.
People found this by searching for: L'academie Crescent, Restaurant L'academie Crescent, Restaurant L'académie / Rue Crescent, Restaurant L'academie Rue Crescent, Restaurant Academie Crescent, 2100 Crescent Montreal, Qc H3g2b8, and Menu Restaurant L'académie Rue Crescent.