Reunion

5775 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd
Anaheim, CA 92807-3229
(Between CA-90 and N Via Cortez)

Cuisine: American

Pros
"Location is good. Service is friendly. Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. "
"Service and menu"
Cons
"Some of the menu options are too non traditional for my taste. I would like a selection of traditional veggies, rice, or baked potato with my meal. I don't care for the selections of side dishes."
Comments
"Please include the weekend breakfast menu on your website"

American OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Relax-Reminisce-Reconnect - providing a fun and sophisticated dining experience to Anaheim Hills and the surrounding area. New American “Modern Comfort” menu consists of fresh ingredients made daily from scratch in our exhibition kitchen. Lunch and dinner menus feature unique items that guests crave. Reunion features a great weekend breakfast menu. The menu is designed to deliver quality and value. From our soup of the day to our obsession with burgers to our prime rib, the value and quality is delivered with each and every plate. Reunion Kitchen is a festive bar destination for social hour with great snacks, craft beers , retro-cocktails and fun time with family and friends. Reunion will offer seasonal craft beers and great selection of wines by the glass and signature drinks. The music and atmosphere has a great energy that our guests enjoy. Our passion and standards for excellence reflect in the warm and professional service of our staff.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reunion  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/15/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 03/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service and menu'
  • 03/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Location is good. Service is friendly. Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. '
    Cons: 'Some of the menu options are too non traditional for my taste. I would like a selection of traditional veggies, rice, or baked potato with my meal. I don't care for the selections of side dishes.'
    Comments: 'Please include the weekend breakfast menu on your website'
Reunion is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: The Reunion Anaheim Hills, The Reunion Restauant, Reunion Restaurant Anaheim, Reunion Anaheim Hills, Reunion Kitchen, Reunion Kitchen And Drink, and Reunion Restaurant Anaheim Hills.