Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

856-456-7911

700 Black Horse Pike ( )

Mount Ephraim, NJ 08059

Description: Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is a American and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Pizza, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

Reviews for Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

3.0

Once my favorite restaurant for dates, now I may not go back

I have been a patron of Rexy’s for the past two years (and prior to that just once or twice) but I loved the old bar and the food was always fantastic. The renovations are AMAZING and have made this place great aesthetically. I started my 30th birthday celebration here at the new bar last summer and have enjoyed many meals here with different people.
Yesterday’s experience may be my last.
1. My drink (white sangria) tasted “off”… my bf is a bartender, and both of us read the ingrediants and none of the ingrediants should have made it taste the way it did.
2. It then took about 25 minutes to get my replacement drink, a raspberry mojito… when it arrived it was clear with raspberry syrup all sunk to the bottom. I had to stir it awhile to get it mixed… then the mint leaves obviously hadn’t been pressed – it was still tastey but just not “Jon Taffer” standards.
3. The food is overpriced, I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

Plus I heard multiple servers and even the manager making excuses for wait times to many tables (We had a party of 30 that just left, we’re behind — repeatedly)

To top it all off, my stomach has felt weird since we left… and I haven’t been able to keep anything in. I’m thinking it was whatever was funky with the sangria is making my stomach feel sour.

For the price we paid, It will take a lot to get me to go back.

Turkey Club

The food is overpriced. I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

The best part is the warm homemade bread they serve before the meal.

October 28, 2012

Great experience! We dined with 3 young children had a relaxing dinner with great service! Food was excellent! I highly recommend it! Classy, redone dining room in very modern italian style, but the atmosphere is very relaxed.

May 12, 2012

VERY slow service, Expensive

We waited for an entire hour before our entrees were served. For three adults and one child, no alcohol and two sodas, the bill was $75. We all had pasta as well. The food is just OK, the service was terrible. We had to leave without…

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Mt Ephraim, Bellmawr, West Collingswood Heights, Audubon, and Audubon Park.
People found this by searching for: Rexy's Bar And Restaurant, Rexy's Audubon, Rexy's Bar Nj Menu, Rexys Bar In Haddon Twp Nj, Rexy Menu, Gozo, Rexy's Restaurant, Rexy's Bar And Grill, Rexy's Bar Nj, and Rexys.

Link to Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  76%  Service:  84%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Good food"
  •  "food and service"
  •  "All over good food and great service"
  •  "Some of the bar tenders were friendly. The food, especially the bar bargains were great. They have since cheapened the menu or eliminated their better offerings."
  •  "new, food, service"
  •  "Friendly and cheerful staff: very clean : outstanding and flavorful food "
Cons
  •  "SOME of the bartenders were friendly... As a whole the staff was terrible. Mostly terrible service, the food quality has dropped off DRAMATICALLY and the prices for food are high for the quality. I wanted this place to make it though."
  •  "None"
Comments
  •  "The place is in the wrong area for the income around it. Food high and quality dropping off. The owners are old, this place won't last another year without new management."
  •  "No"