Rhapsody

65 E Adams St ( )

Chicago, IL 60607

Neighborhoods: Loop

View Hours
Description: Rhapsody is a American, Cafe, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Downtown, American, Takeout, Good For Kids, Cafe, Italian, International, Eclectic, French, and Delivery
  • 46 dishes entered by diners at Rhapsody

From OpenTable:

Chef Andrew Deuel is at the helm bringing Italian-inspired cuisine and global wines to this new neighborhood spot in the loop.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Rhapsody

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Rhapsody

Never Again

My friend and I walked around Michigan Ave. and State St., shopping and talking. When dinner time rolled around, we wanted to go to some place nice, but a somewhere we hadn’t eaten before. We passed by Rhapsody and noticed the cute path and garden terrace area. We were seated promptly and we hoped for a nice dinner. Didn’t happen.

First of all, let me tell you. If the food is worth it, I don’t mind shelling out $150 for a meal. In fact, I’ll even pay $500 if need be. But Rhapsody was definitely not worth $100 (including tax+tip) for two. I had a glass of champagne ($8), heirloom tomato salad, and BBQ pork tenderloin. The bread was tough and hard to chew (and yes, I judge a restaurant by its bread and wine list). The tomato salad was disappointing. It was a bit of arugula and one tomato that had been sliced. Voila – $12! Are you kidding me! It wasn’t even a proper salad. The BBQ pork tenderloin was delicious, sure. But the meat was tough at times, and overcooked.

My friend and I thought we could have had a more satisfying meal over at the Cheesecake Factory for much cheaper. We didn’t bother ordering dessert, too fed up with the quality of the food. Maybe the lunches are better, but I won’t be returning to this restaurant again. There are just so many other places in Chicago that deserve to be tried. In fact, I would recommend that people head over next door to Russian Tea Time for a more satisfying meal.

Rhapsody is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Rhapsody Restaurant Michigan Ave, Rhapsody Chicago Il, Rhapsody Restaurant Chicago Menu, Rhapsody Chicago Restaurant, Rhapsody Restaurant Chicago Reviews, Rhapsody Restaurant Chicago, Rhapsody Chicago Menu, and Rhapsody Restaurant In Chicago. Trip Advisor.

Benny's Chop House