Rhumb Line

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Lunch

Rhumb Line is a American, Gluten Free, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

flippermike photo

Oxnard, CA

Great prices, best location, super food and sevice!

Service is good and friendly, the location has got to be the best in the harbor… ocean view right out side the mouth of the harbor to open ocean… love the dog friendly patio dining… and the food ROCKS and the prices are great!! Classy plates with a youthful swagger… from the bar menu to dinner menu… so far everything Ive had has been over the top great! By far the best mussels Ive ever had, and Ive had them from every place in ventura. Walk in the door and be greeted by the owners (sam and karen).. They did a lot of work on the building too, bright and new… looking forward to the Sunday brunch… thats next.

soupysails photo

Ventura, CA

First time at the new waterfront restaurant. Had some relatives come up to visit on Labor Day and decided to visit the new restaurant. We sat inside at the half moon shaped outer bar with a beautiful view of the harbor. Our server Brad helped us with the bar/happy hour menu and decided to get the chicken quesadilla and the gourmet burger. Both were excellent and we both had house martini’s also excellent and very inexpensive. We / or I will definitely go back to check out their dinner menu.

Chicken Quesadilla

Excellent snack..

Gourmet Burger

Delicious and great fries..

LASS photo

Oxnard, CA

I had lunch with a friend who highly...

I had lunch with a friend who highly recommended the restaurant. I ordered the Lobster Mac and Cheese and thought it was delicious and different. Don’t take leftovers, though, because when reheated, it was fishy tasting. Cost was $19, I think. We started with the Oysters Rockefeller and they were also very good. Cost was $12 for six. Desserts are very limited and the one we shared was not worth mentioning. I would go again.

Lobster Mac and Cheese

Very good and different. But do not take leftovers, tastes dry and fishy when reheated.

Oysters Rockefeller

Very good but I’m not an oysters fan.

Mammies photo

Ventura, CA

Rhumb Line

My Husband, myself & another couple dine out every Wednesday & our friend said that he heard the the Rhumb Line had opened in the old Scotch & Sirloin. So we were excited to see the place & eat there, it had been opened for a few weeks so we figured all the kinks would be out! “WRONG” I have to give it to them, the place is beautiful & the view is special. The food was questionable, our friend had the white clam chowder, it looked different, but he said it was good. I had the deep fried shrimp, it looked good, but the first bite had quite a crunch & then I thought I was going to throw-up the shrimp was totally frozen in the middle! the fries were cold, needless to say that ruined the whole lunch. The waitress offered to replace the lunch with something else, but I was done. one other person in our party had the deep fried shrimp also & he had the same problem. The waitress did take those two items off our bill, two of us ate & two of us didn’t & our bill was still almost $50.00. The waitress said that they had a new chef. ( 3 weeks after opening they already had a new chef?) Needless to say I don’t think we will ever go back. Sincerely, Mammies

Deep Fried Shrimp

Frozen in the center

American Gluten Free Parking

Rhumb Line  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
  • 03/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/03/2015 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.
  • 09/19/2015 - A diner from Oxnard, CA tried it.
  • 10/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Rhumb Line Ventura Menu, Rhumb Line Ventura, Rhumb Line Ventura Ca, Rhumb Line Restaurant Ventura, The Rhumb Line Ventura, Rhumb Line Happy Hour Menu, Rhumb Line Ventura Reviews, Rhumbline Ventura, and Rhumb Line Restaurant.