918-496-2126

4932 E 91st St ( )

Tulsa, OK 74137

Description: Ri Le's is a Vietnamese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Vietnamese and Asian
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Ri Le's
  • 2 users want to eat at Ri Le's

Reviews for Ri Le's

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by kpgmke

Lunch

My friend and I go to Re Lei’s quite often for lunch. Its always great with great service. Today however the younger girl with glasses was very rude. Rolled her eyes at us continuously and ignored our requests for 3 tofu spring rolls, straws & to go boxes. Also when we paid we asked her to split the tickets up and she was not happy having to do that. VERY RUDE!!!!!! Needs attitude adjustment!!!! :(

hot garlic chicken

Food was excellent. Staff was not.

Ri Le's

Don't waste your time or money

I spent many years working all over Asia and know good Asian food when I get it. The fare they serve here is not even close to good Asian food. In addition, the service was horrendous. The only person that paid any attention to our table (I was there with my wife) was one asian male. He was very attentive to my wife but not to me. He constantly attempted to look down my wifes blouse and actually made a lewd proposal to her while I was in the rest room. Give it a try if you must. However, if you have an attractive wife, I would not bring her along with you.

Great Vietnamise Food

I live in Wisconsin but everytime I visit Tulsa, I have to come and get Spring Rolls and a Delux Bun Cha Giou. LOVE IT!

People found this by searching for: Re Lei Tulsa, Ri Le Tulsa, Ri Le's Menu Tulsa, Ri Le Tulsa, Ri Le Menu, Ri Le Tulsa Menu, Rei Lei Tulsa, Ri Le Tulsa Hours, and Rie Lee Restaurant Tulsa Ok.

Link to Ri Le's

Ri Le's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  95%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great service and friendly owner. He will even make you special hot if you want."
  •  "Great healthy food"
  •  "Enjoy this place everytime. Fine food & good people. Plenty of choices! "
  •  "Food was great, service is very slow. "
  •  "Deluxe is awesome"
Comments
  •  "Great food"
  •  ":)"