Rib Crib

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $15

Buy Now 40% off »
Image-5836378-10867460
Description: Rib Crib is a Barbecue, Chicken, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Barbecue, Chicken, Ribs, Steak, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, and BBQ
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Rib Crib

Reviews for Rib Crib

Rib Crib

4.0

The Boy's Gotta have Ribs!

Every time my better half thinks about ribs, we usually drift toward Outback or some other place we “know” .. The Rib Crib is a little far to try unless in the neighborhood, out S. Florida – but, “where there’s a Rib there’s a way” for him – we were out there when ‘rib craving’ struck. It’s not a real big place but we picked a good time of day, easy parking – seated quickly, and the service was good all around. The “strong BBQ smell” doesn’t knock you down like it did at Sonny’s and Smokey Bones. All around enjoyable experience.

Baby Back Ribs Combo

The combo, you could get half rack of the Baby Back Ribs and another meat, for his other meat he took another half rack of Baby Backs! and two sides – he said the ribs were tender and not too heavy on the sauce. For his two sides it was “slaw and beans”. He was a happy boy!

By the way, I always get a bite or two of what he orders – it was good enough to say I might get my own next time!

Classic Cheesburger

Ok, I’m in a “burger rut” or – if in doubt, get a burger…not being big Rib Fan (I can eat them, but…) This burger was good, lettuce, tomatoe, onion…
nice flavor – though by then, the BBQ aroma was settled in my nose, so it kinda tasted like ribs anyways!

Rib Crib is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Rib Crib Menu Lakeland Fl, Rib Crib Lakeland Menu, Menu For Rib Crib Lakeland,Fl, Rib Criblakeland Fl.Menu, Rib Crib Menu Lakeland Florida, Rib Crib Lakeland Fl Menu, Rib Crib In Mulberry Florida, and Menu Of Rib Crib Lakeland,Fl.

Featured in Lakeland

Link to Rib Crib

Rib Crib  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Great food very fast!"