Ribeyes Steakhouse

Cuisine: Lunch, American Grill

Ribeyes Steakhouse is a Lunch and American Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Fast service, salad bar"
WIZARD28564 photo

New Bern, NC

ordered the 16 oz steak meal for 2 . our steaks were to be well done. we had a salad,bake potato and the texas toast with tea. our steak came to us med with blood coming out of it. sent it back 3 times before giving up on them cooking it right. talked to the manager there took our steak off the bill. so we ended up with a bill of 27.00 dallors. wow no need to have a salad and potato there again. CAN NOT handle that kind of prices!!!!!!

cook CAN NOT cook a steak to order

dwnrgstr59 photo

Cove City, NC

1st time there for our Anniversary

Service was great. Salad bar was great. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Was kind of noisy inside.

16 oz. thick-cut ribeye for 2 (special)

Steaks & Salad Bar were excellent.

Navyguy photo

Ribeyes was a disappointment

Service is good, and the restaurant is beautiful inside and out. Efficienty run. I went there expecting to get a thick steak but instead got a 1/2" one. The steak tasted great, but I don’t really like thin steaks. The salad bar is good, but the place is noisy and there’s too much traffic. I think I’ll go somewhere else for a steak dinner.

8 oz. ribeye

comes with salad bar, baked potato and grilled bread. Everything tasted good, but the steak was only 1/2" thick.

judyc531 photo

New Bern, NC

The newly renovated building housing this restaurant is beautifully done, albeit with serious design flaws. The main dining room is exposed to an open corridor that is the main thoroughfare and gets tons of traffic, making eating peacefully difficult. when the restaurant is crowded, as it was when we went there, the noise level is unmanageable. The steaks we were served were advertised as “thick cut” but were only 1/2" thick. The food, otherwise, is good with a fantastic salad bar loaded with everything, very fresh, not oversprayed with preservatives. Another annoying feature to note is that the Texas toast does not come with the salad, it comes with the steak. So you get to eat your salad alone or with crackers from the salad bar. Or I guess you could just hold on to it till your steak arrives. Service is good, the place is well run, and the Manager informed me just yesterday when I met with him that they are meeting with engineers this week about the acoustics problem and he will speak with the owners about possibly putting in a knee-wall for the traffic situation. No answer about the bread, I think we’re stuck with that coming with the steak. He swears that the chef last week cut the steaks too thin and they will be serving 1-1/2" thick cut steaks from here on in. If the steaks are cut thick and something is done about the acoustics and traffic, I can live with the bread situation, and my rating on this restaurant will change to outstanding, because the food quality and price is spot on.

16 oz. thick-cut ribeye for 2 (special)

Comes with salad bar, baked white or sweet potato, Texas toast.
Steak was only 1/2" thick, but management swears it was a mistake and future steaks will be 1-1/2". Flavor and tenderness of steak is excellent. They use Omaha brand, which is grain-fed beef.

Downtown Lunch Dinner

Ribeyes Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast service, salad bar'
  • 06/09/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.
Ribeyes Steakhouse is located near the cities of Bridgeton.
People found this by searching for: Ribeyes New Bern Nc, Ribeye Resturant New Bern Nc, Ribeyes Steakhouse New Bern Nc, Prime Rib New Bern Nc, Ribeyes Steakhouse, Ribeyes Restaurant New Bern Nc, Ribeyes New Bern, and Ribeyes, New Bern, Nc.