Ribs R Us

Cuisine: Ribs, BBQ, Barbecue

Ribs R Us is a Ribs, BBQ, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

paul123 photo

Yonkers, NY

old spoiled ribs and wings

was there this week, ordered ribs, and wings
first of all, the ribs were old and very tough to eat
the wing had a very bad smell to them..
no way do you wanna eat there..
you are going to put your health at risk,
and your family… stay away…

Ann138 photo

Mahopac, NY

Had a dinner combo with Spicy Chipotle Ribs, House Special Wings, Creamed Spinach and Macaroni & Cheese….FANTASTIC!!! I devoured every morsel. Ribs tender & delicious, Homemade food this good is tough to find (and I am sure glad I found this place!!) Lots of food for the money- and a huge selection to boot. I can’t wait to go back & try the Fried Chicken & Pulled Pork.
Crazy good food and they deliver!!! Five Stars for sure!

Disgusting 'R Us

I read a few reviews saying the food was bad and a couple saying the food was good.

I am sure the good reviews must have been written by the restaurant because this was one of the worst meals I have ever had delivered by a restaurant.

The chicken was the most disgusting thing I have ever had put on a plate in front of me. It was burnt, but not only that, when i broke one of the fried pieces in half to look inside the meat was LITERALLY BLACK AND SLIMY. It was so overcooked the drumsticks had almost no meat on them and had shriveled all the way to the top of the bone. What meat there was in the breasts was dark brown to black and slimy. Im sure over cooking the chicken to death is a technique they use to try to hide the fact they are serving rotten chicken

The mashed potatoes were disgusting. The onion rings were also extremely overcooked, almost black and hard as rocks.

The ribs were ok, but were slathered in so much sauce thats its hard to tell. Basically chinese style ribs in BBQ sauce. After seeing the chicken I was afraid to eat more than a few bites of the ribs, who knows the actual condition of the meat before saucing and cooking. Hard to tell.

Understand this I am not one of these super picky complainer types who leaves complaining reviews often. This is the first time I have ever felt the need the write a review because I am concerned this place will actually kill someone with there food.

Ribs Dinner BBQ

Ribs R Us  Restaurant Reviews

Ribs R Us is located near the cities of East White Plains, North White Plains, Hartsdale, West Harrison, and Scarsdale.
People found this by searching for: Ribs And White Plains, Ribs R Us And White Plains, Resturants With Ribs On Menu In White Plains, Ribs And Wings In White Plains, Ribs R Us Menu, Ribs R Us White Plains, and White Plains Ribs.