508-839-6838

59 Maple Ave ( )

South Grafton, MA 01560-1309

Description: Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant is a Lunch, Cafe, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Excellent Food, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Takeout, Parking, Cafe, Burgers, Sandwiches, and Pub Food
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant

Overall: 84%    Food: 90%    Service: 90%    Ambiance: 88%
Pros

• "Awesome food"
  • "Great food"
  • "Food is great"
Cons
  • "None"

Reviews for Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Debbiei
Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant

Rick's Hilltop always worth the trip!

Following up with the original reveiw, I, too, am named Debbie and enjoy going to this bar/restaurant in the woods with my mom to play keno while having lunch—what a coincidence! I haven’t yet sampled the chicken parm sandwich, but let me tell you we caught a glimpse of it when being served to people sitting near us, and sothe owner/cook “Janet” told me that it was the most popular sandwich on their menu. I’ve sat both in the dining room and the bar, enjoying dinners such as their prime rib, fish and chips, and of perhaps the best cheeseburger that’s ever gone into my mouth! What’s best, the family that owns the restaurant sponsors bike runs, and so this restaurant is a favorite place for a large following of Worcester area Harley riders!

Cheeseburger plate

Good ol’ cheeseburger with fries. Perhaps a half pound served on a fresh bulkie roll with whatever you want on it, and also cooked just the way you ask for it. I felt so guilty eating it! They give me a nice side of extra pickles.

Add/Show Comments (1)

never a bad meal!

We order out once a week at work and everybody loves whatever they get.
Again, The Cheeseburger (if you had one you would know why its in caps.) is the Best Ever!! The place isnt much to look at , but the food is Great, Home Cook’n! Lobster Roll is packed.with only a little celery. Cant say enough about it.

Fantastic Food in the Valley

Living in town all my life, and riding by Rick’s Hilltop everyday, I never stopped in. In a search to find a place for Mom to enjoy a meal while playing Keno, I decided to try it. What a great choice!! The food, service, and atmosphere is just excellent! We’ve been back, and will continue to visit each week. It is a place to bring the whole family, and enjoy fantastic food. Just like Mom used to make!!!You certainly won’t regret stopping in.

Chicken Parmesan Sandwich

It’s the real thing! Chicken cooked to perfection, loaded with cheese, and loads of french fries. An absolute lunch or dinner!

Meatloaf Dinner

Spiced to perfection! This dish was absolutely delicious.

Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant is located near the cities of Wilkinsonville, Grafton, and Northbridge.
People found this by searching for: Ricks Hilltop, Janet Restaurant Grafton Ma, Janet's Hilltop, Janets Hilltop, Rick's Hilltop Grafton Ma, Hill Top Grafton, Rick's Hilltop, and Ricks Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant.

Link to Rick's Hilltop Lounge & Restaurant