Rios Brazilian Steakhouse

Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian, Buffet

Rios Brazilian Steakhouse is a Brazilian Steakhouse, Brazilian, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

"Good food and friendly waitststaff"
"Going to Rios was awesome we had a great time with great food and the wait staff were very nice. I honestly have nothing bad to say about the place. Although I think the owner should expand to a bigger place so more people can enjoy his wonderful food."
"They need to brighten the restaurant. Too drab for Brazilian eatery! "
Zagreus photo

Allentown, PA

Save $25 bucks an go to the valley!!

Hey in10sitee,
I’m sorry but you should get to know your Brazilian food better before you say something. I am BRAZILIAN and I spent most of my life there so I know what I’m talking about. I live in Allentown and used to go to NJ to get Brazilian food, when I heard there was a Brazilian Steakhouse in Nazareth. I was very excited and went to the place as soon as I could.
My wife is American and she loves Brazilian food, so does my daughter. The service at Rios was outstanding, very friendly and warm just like the Brazilian people. The food was great!! Everything on the buffet was delicious and the meats were just PERFECT!!! If you don’t know how a Brazilian Steakhouse works, here is a quick hint: YOU ARE THE BOSS! YOU CAN HAVE THE MEATS AS YOU LIKE THEM! – But you should know that in10sitee, since you are a professional when it comes to Brazilian Steakhouses.
And just so you know… it’s true they get packed at Rios, but it’s because they are really good! Call in advance for reservations.
If you want to have a good experience you should try Rios, where you spend less than $25.00 to have better service and better food than you would have in any other Brazilian Steak House.

Give it a shot and enjoy! I’m sure you will!

BBQ and buffet

Great! Amazing! Íf you are a meat-lover this is the perfect place for you!

RJones photo

Hellertown, PA

An interesting place

in10sitee is right in at least one respect – this is nothing like a Brazilian BBQ one would get in a big city. However I think the place still has several things going for it. #1 being if you are someone that would never pay $50 for a meal, maybe this is more your speed.

I can’t speak to the quality of the meat served (vegetarian here), but they did bring by a sufficient variety of offerings to satisfy my dining companions. I think they brought by about 12 skewers before everyone at my table cried uncle. The server was happy to accommodate requests as to the type of meat, how it was cooked, and portion size.

They bring a basket of fried bananas to the table, I could have made a meal of this alone.

The ‘salad bar’ had a strange combination of dishes offered, very little of which was actually salad. About 1/3 of the items at the salad bar were vegetarian options, and everything I had was okay. Nothing I’d crave to go back but also if you’re a vegetarian stuck here with a group, you won’t go home hungry. The salad bar had American and Italian food, in addition to Brazilian.

The servers were very friendly, almost overly so. A vegetarian here has the advantage of having room for dessert, the desserts are very good, give one a try.

Salad Bar

For those that do not want the endless meat parade, a salad bar is available.

in10sitee photo

Allentown, PA

Spend the extra $25 Bucks and go to Philly!

I was very excited to have a Brazilian steakhouse here in the Valley, since we are big fans of Fogo de Chao in Philly and Churrascarria in NYC. I had checked out about it online and called 2 weeks in a row to get a reservation on a Saturday night. The first Saturday they were completely booked and the next Saturday, I had to wait till 8 pm to get a small table for 2 in the middle of the dining room.

Again, we are both very familiar with Brazilian steakhouses, and the only reason that you go there is meat, meat, and more meat. I am guessing that we couldn’t get a reservation based on the fact that this place is new and people around the area have never seen anything like this before. Please trust me, it is NOT good!

When we got there we were greeted by a server (who just brings you drinks and fills your sides of fries and fried bananas) and he didn’t do that very well. I was slightly worried when the waiter told us that it was only $23 per person since we have never paid less the $55 per person, but I figured since it was Nazareth and they wanted to draw a crowd they were leaving their prices low.

We flipped our little discs to the green side (which means that the waiters with skewers of meat start bring options to your table) and started eating.

The meat was BAD!! There were not that many choices (they told us that there were 16, but I couldn’t have counted more then about 10, and there was barely any beef! If you have been to a Brazilian restaurant before you know that the best thing cooked over that open fire is beef, and their specialty is to Top Sirloin…but not at Rios.

If you are a “meatatarian” like we are then you honestly need to spend the extra $25 per person and drive to Philly or New York and go to a REAL Brazilian steakhouse. Just because you have an open fire pit and some men walking around with meat skewers DOESNT make you a Brazilian Steakhouse…Someone should let Rios know that!!

Meat Buffet

MrsMiller777 photo

Nazareth, PA

Phenomenal Service & Great Food :)

A friend had highly recommended Rios, we noticed that they support our local community and church and advertise in our bulletin then we found the offer online and figured we had to try it. We are so glad that we did and look forward to going again and again. The kids loved sampling at all the different choices of meat. We went on a Thursday evening (just a little early – we arrived around 5-5:15pm) but did NOT have reservations. They seated us promptly but they filled up quickly and it’s a small place (I can definitely see why reservations are a MUST for weekends). The service was phenomenal they were very attentive and always checking to make sure everything was perfect. Our drinks were kept full and every few minutes a new skewer was brought to the table. The Adult price was approx. $25 and kids were $12, soft drinks were $3 each. We had a huge variety of meats, we preferred the garlic beef and the turkey wrapped in bacon, my daughter really liked the sausage, the salad bar was good mix of different selections, the summer vegetable salad was really good. Overall, it was wonderful and we look forward to returning again soon!

Meat Buffet

The kids loved sampling huge variety of meats including: lamb, steak(s), beef, chicken, pork, turkey and sausage. The salad bar was good mix of different selections, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, pasta salad, chicken salad, beets, dressings, the summer vegetable salad was really good, there was also beans, rice, mashed potatoes, brocolli and cauliflower with a white sauce and fried flounder. We were delighted with everything we tried :0)

vanillajedi photo

Gouldsboro, PA

Take your time, it's all GREAT!

Ate here Saturday night. It was our first visit and it won’t be our last! If you’ve ever eaten at one of the bigger Brazilian restaurant chains, Fogo, Texas De Brazil, this place is kind of like that, only on a smaller scale. Having been to the others, we were surprised to find a Brazilian Steak House so close to our home. As I said before the restaurant is much smaller than the others, but they still served our table about 15 different cuts of meat. I really liked the beef and garlic, but everything was fantastic! I even think the meats at Rios were a little better than the other’s we’ve been to. The salad bar is a little small, but it was fresh and well stocked.And who goes to an all-you-can-eat steak house for salad? They have a full service bar and make some really good sangria. The service was friendly and attentive and the bill was much lower than we expected it to be. About half of what we spent at Fogo! We will definately be back for more, and maybe next time we’ll save room for dessert!

BBQ and buffet

Skewers of meat one after another each well seasoned and came to our table cook exactly as we liked. Half of our table liked medium and the other half preferred well done. We all got exactly what we wanted. The beef and garlic was amazing!

Restaurantcritic photo

Newton, NJ

Overpriced, poor quaity, and unfriendly staff. Do not waste your $
There is not one good thing to say. Sorry Rios you won’t be in business much longer.

Brazilian Steakhouse Brazilian Buffet
Sun,Tue-Thu 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM

Phillipsburg, NJ

Rios Brazilian Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/30/2013 - A diner from Stroudsburg, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Going to Rios was awesome we had a great time with great food and the wait staff were very nice. I honestly have nothing bad to say about the place. Although I think the owner should expand to a bigger place so more people can enjoy his wonderful food.'
  • 06/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food and friendly waitststaff'
    Cons: 'They need to brighten the restaurant. Too drab for Brazilian eatery! '
  • 08/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Rios Brazilian Steakhouse is located near the cities of Stockertown and Tatamy.
People found this by searching for: Rios Nazarethmenu, Rios Brazilian Steakhouse, Rio's Brazilian Steakhouse Nazareth, Rios Brazilian Steak House Nazareth Pa, Brazilian Steakhouse Nazareth Pa, Rios Nazareth Pa Price, Rio's Brazilian Steakhouse, and Rios Brazilian Steakhouse Nazareth.