Call 1296 W 300 N
Clearfield, UT 84015

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Very tasty food, excellent pricing, very friendly staff!"
Rita's Pizzeria 5.0
November 19, 2007

Best Pizza

I have eaten at Rita's since they have been open. I love their pizza and the service is first class. The owner knows who I am and always greets me with a smile and a hug. The pizza and sauce is homemade and I know that the ingredients are…
Rita's Pizzeria 5.0
November 19, 2007

Best Piizza!!!

I have eaten at Rita's for as long as it has been open. The pizza is great and I love the service I receive when I go in. The owner knows who I am and always has a smile and a hug for me. The sauce is homemade, the dough for the pizzas is…
Rita's Pizzeria 1.0
July 11, 2006

NEVER eat here!!!

My husband and I used to eat at Rita's all the time before we moved to Washington state. That was several years ago, right after it opened. Rita's pizza was the best back then. We moved back and were looking forward to eating there…

Pizza Sandwiches Subs

Rita's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/15/2013 - A diner from Tremonton, UT tried it and liked it.
  • 03/23/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/07/2013 - A diner from Syracuse, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/06/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/26/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very tasty food, excellent pricing, very friendly staff!'
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Rita's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Clinton, Plain City, West Point, Sunset, and Hill Afb.
People found this by searching for: Rita's Pizza Clearfield Utah, Rita's Pizza Clearfield Utah Menu, Ritas Pizza Ut, Ritas Pizza Utah, Rita's Pizza Utah, Rita's Pizza Clearfield, and Rita's Pizza Clearfield Menu.