201-271-0060

600 Harbor Blvd ( )

Weehawken, NJ 07086-6746

Description: River View Gourmet is a Deli, Subs, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Deli, Subs, Salads, Healthy, American, Delivery, Wraps, Sandwiches, Cafe, and Vegetarian
  • 57 dishes entered by diners at River View Gourmet

Reviews for River View Gourmet

Excellent Food

Very Good Home stlyle sandwiches made in supervision of owners very hostile feel like eating at home

Veggie Sandwich

Very good made out of fresh vegetables

Loved this deli

While visiting NYC, my husband and I stated in Weehawken. The hotel recommended this deli. We stopped for a snack but the owner was so warm and so gracious, we ended up having lunch. We were treated so well and the sandwiches were delicious. The owner offered up suggestions about visiting the city and engaged us in great conversation. He was genuinely interested in us and so kind. He offered us assistance and the store number if we became lost in the city. We wentback for breakfast the next day but were too early and unfortunately too late on our way back. We do want to return the kindness this owner Jason showed to us. He runs a very nice, home like atmosphere and his customer service skills are outstanding! He truly wants his customers to feel at home and wanted. I just rarely have seen this in my life and he deserves the recognition. The hotel restaurant Sheraton had haughty wait staff and we were sorry we had to have dinner there. We would have preferred to eat at Riverview.

corn beef

Food was fabulous and toppings very generous for the price!

December 21, 2011

Super Delicious Chicken Caesar Wrap Evvvver!!!!

My husband ordered Manhatten Sandwich from their surprisingly vivid menu(for a deli), and I ordered Ch Caesar! We didn't speak a word for ten minutes while having our meals !!!! \r It was so yummy!

August 7, 2010

hate it

Reverview Gourmet is not a vegetarian deli, whole menu is non-veg. It's meat sucks, with old bread and worse service ever i have seen in my life.

River View Gourmet is located near the cities of Weehawken Twp, Weehawken Township, Union City, West New York, and Hells Kitchen.
People found this by searching for: Riverview Gourmet Weehawken Nj, Weehawken Riverview Resturants.Com, Riverview Gourmet, Riverview Gourmet Weehawken, River View Gourmet Weehawken, Riverview Gourmet Nj, River View Gourmet, and 600 Harbor Blvd Deli.

King of Wings & Pizza