978-663-2515

263 Nashua Rd ( )

North Billerica, MA 01862-3071

Description: Riverview Restaurant is a American and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Cafe, Dinner, and Parking
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Riverview Restaurant

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 75%
Pros

• "Good food, usually friendly waitresses, kid friendly"
Cons
  • "When they get busy, it can be slow. Where isn't it slow when it's busy??"

Reviews for Riverview Restaurant

Horrible experience

Just horrible service! The food is ok but the experience was terrible. Isolated incident? NO, I was stupid enough to go a few of times because others wanted to go there.

The place had only one other table with customers and the waitress was nowhere to be found. No coffee refills ($1.99 for 6oz). The food wasn’t cooked to order.

Don’t believe me? Roll the dice and take your chances and you’ll be back here giving this place 1 star.

If you’re in the are, there are much better options. Belly Busters (same price, same food and MUCH, MUCH better service). Also consider Stellio’s (slightly higher price, much better food and GREAT SERVICE).

I’m so disgusted with this place, I’m taking the time to cross-post this review on other pages.

breakfast

food was ok

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!

I wish there was a negative star. This is the one by the river and bridge.

Not only was the food undercooked, but I was treated as if I was the bad customer. I ordered my food to go, only to find when I was on my long journey back home, that my eggs were not cooked. The waitress asked me the traditional “over hard or over easy?” Each time (3) I told her “very well cooked” for both items. How hard could that be to translate? I pulled the car over only to find the restaurant had closed, but vehicles were still exiting their lot. So I went to the back and a man told me I could go in through the back door. I went through the kitchen and realized they had already cleaned. I politely excused myself and apologized for coming back as I noticed they were trying to settle their sales and told them my food was not cooked. The woman addressed me and said they will make me another. I said okay and she told me to have a seat. Less than a minute later I said to just refund the money, remembering the kitchen was clean. The man jumped in and was very rude, asking me why I did not say so when I walked in. She brought me cash and I left it on the table. I asked her for a receipt. She said they don’t usually give one. He then barked, Why did you not ask for one when you got the food?" I said because I thought it was in the bag. Then he said it would take at least 15 minutes to call the card company. I said fine I will wait. The woman told him she gave me cash and he told her to hurry and go take it back from me. I took it off the table and gave it to her. Then he carried on why I did not say so when I walked in and kept carrying on, each time his attitude and tone got worse. I told him I had no problem having the food cooked again, but by that point did not trust something would not have been done to it. He asked me what I did for a living and that he’s been in business x number of years and that he did not know what experiences I have had at other establishments, but he does not operate that way. I told him that is why things are caught on hidden cameras. I told him he has been nothing but rude to me since I walked in and if the food was cooked properly, I would have consumed it and been on my merry way. How do you misinterpret “very well cooked” and still manage to blame the customer? Very rude, bad food. Cracking a couple of eggs on the griddle is not that difficult to cook properly and yet they managed to do it there.

breakfast

Just barely the egg white was cooked. I asked for “very well cooked”

January 22, 2010

Riverview

Riverview is a family oriented restaurant. Parking is great and so is the breakfast. The views outside are amazing.

Riverview Restaurant is located near the cities of Billerica and Tewksbury.
People found this by searching for: Riverview Restaurant Billerica Ma, Riverview Billerica, Riverview Billerica Menu, Riverview Billerica Ma Menu, Riverview Restaurant Billerica Menu, Riverview Billerica Ma, and Riverview Restaurant Billerica.

Link to Riverview Restaurant