Call 6100 Cortez Rd
Bradenton, FL 34210-2710

Cuisine: Floridian

RJ Gators is a Floridian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Decor"
"The ribs were phenomenal!"
"Love everything about this place!!!!!"
"Excellent food and excellent employees. Great experience overall "
Cons
"Good was overcooked, server said she would bring new order - she did, but it was about 1/3 of the original order; potatoes were stiff and cold. Will definitely not be back"
"The building and parking lot are too small"
Comments
"Fabulous and glad they are back"
schnauzer photo

schnauzer

Bradenton, FL
RJ Gators 1.0

RJGators

We visited your restaurant on Friday evening an over zealous waitress, Kathryn, bounced over to us and wanted our order almost immediately. I ordered a glass of wine and before I could enjoy it she looked for us to order. Before we were half way through our meal she inquired about dessert. We declined dessert so the bill was presented very promptly. Before we finished our meal she came by and opened the folder THREE times to see if we’d paid. Before we left she came back by and stated that she’d given us the wrong bill and we owed another $10. We didn’t object to paying for what we ordered , we do object to being herded to eat and leave. I doubt we’ll hurry back. We go out to dinner to dine not eat and run!

SWAMP JUICE.....YUM! - DRINKS at RJ Gators

DRINKS

My husband and son had the prime rib special and said it was outstanding. I had a chicken dish which was good.

BEACHCYNR photo

BEACHCYNR

Bradenton, FL
RJ Gators 5.0

I'm now a SWAMP JUICE,CAJUN LICKER! ;)

Marcie was my server for my visit. Celebrating my close friend’s birthday. We enjoyed the total experience…Marcie and other staff even wished my friend a Happy Birthday! GATORS is very clean and friendly. Thank you to Marcie for not only the GREAT service but making the night out a wonderful memory/celebration. ;)

Wings

We ordered the 20 wings and the Appi Combo..ALL of which was DELICIOUS! We got the wings naked with the CAJUN LICKER & COCONUT RUM BBQ sauces on the side…both…AMAZING! If you want a drink to remember and enjoy..get the SWAMP JUICE! Nate,the bartender,really knows how to make a delicious drink.

Floridian Sports Bar

RJ Gators  Restaurant Reviews

RJ Gators is located near the cities of Palmetto, Manatee, West Bradenton, and Ellenton.
People found this by searching for: Rj Gators Restaurant 34209, Rj Gators Bradenton Fl, Rj Gators Menu, Rj Gators Bradenton, Rjgatorsbradenton.Com, Rj Gators Restaurant Bradenton Florida, and Rj Gators Bradenton Florida.