Call 1810 Omro Rd
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Cuisine: American, Contemporary

Robbins Restaurant is a American and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

billla1946 photo

billla1946

Oshkosh, WI
Robbins Restaurant 5.0

Excellent Experience

I love going to Robbins. The food is always delicious, the bartenders are really nice, and the atmosphere is comfortable. Been coming here for years- it’s kind of like “Cheers” :)

BLS photo

BLS

Fond Du Lac, WI
Robbins Restaurant 1.0

just plain bad

The worst dish was the prime rib. We all tried it. It HAD NO FLAVOR. At all. The only thing that gave it any chance of taste at all was the au jus.
She sent it back- and it came back a few min. later. So we all tried it again- the cook rubbed beef base (bouillon) straight out of the jar onto the prime rib. It was horrible- and the waitress didn’t really acknowledge the problem.
Never going back. Please don’t waste your time.

Jack Daniels Rib-eye

Ordered mine med rare- everyone else at the table was medium. Could tell the cook pulled mine off early- and let it sit under the heat lamp while the others were still cooking. I pulled the Jack Daniels ‘glaze’ off in one big rubbery glump. It was not good, and the steak was not seasoned. The side twice baked potato was not good either- very bland.

Robbins Restaurant 5.0
July 11, 2012

Bill

I've lived in Oshkosh for most of my life and always come back to my favorite place- Robbins. When we have family and friends in town, we always choose this restaurant. Delicious food, friendly service, and good atmosphere.
Robbins Restaurant 1.0
July 1, 2012

avoid!

Tried Robbins for dinner with my husband and his parents. \r We all ordered- the warm bread and cinnamon butter were good. Salad and soup buffet- just ok- nothing special. Cold food was cold, hot food was hot.\r Dinner came- I ordered the…

American Contemporary Online Ordering

Robbins Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Robbins Oshkosh Wi, Robbins Restaurant, Robbins Oshkosh, Robbins Restaurant In Oshkosh Wi, Robbins Restaurant Oshkosh, Robbin's Oshkosh, and Robinsoshkosh,Wi.