Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of Robke's Country Inn, first by you?
Robke's Country Inn Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Best Dishes at Robke's Country Inn
These dishes from the Robke's Country Inn menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Baked Clam Oreganata
After Dinner Drink
Aged Sirloin Steak extra heavy cut
Link to Robke's Country Inn
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 04/27/2013 - A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.
- 11/25/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it and liked it.
- 01/23/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 09/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'nice ambiance good waiter. bad food. actially i sulting for the price or any price'
Cons: 'my veal was a 3 inch slab of fat. I waited 1\2 hour for a dish of ravioli after sending it back'
Comments: 'cold bread, calamari was just ok. and the sauce with it was tasteless. them when i asked for something a little spicy they handed me a dish of over the counter hot sauce. I still cant get over the fact that they jad the nerve to send out a small little '
- 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 10/18/2015 - A diner from Melville, NY tried it.