561-650-1001

224 Clematis St ( )

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Neighborhoods: Downtown

Description: Rocco's Taco's and Tequila Bar is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Tex-mex, Pub Food, and American
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Rocco's Taco's and Tequila Bar

From OpenTable:

Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar serves the best authentic, fresh, and reasonably priced Mexican food featuring the simple recipes of everyday Mexican life. The corn tortillas are made by hand and cooked fresh on the comal just as they are made in kitchens throughout Mexico. Enjoy fresh guacamole prepared tableside. Order a Margarita mixed with housemade sour mix. Sample one of the 220 different Tequila's Rocco's keeps on hand (The Largest Selection in Florida). The bar is always busy and the crowd's energy level reaches a crescendo when "Rocco" himself does his now famous "TEQUILA DANCE" on top of the bar. Rocco's Tacos offers outdoor sidewalk dining in the center of the action on Clematis Street. Come join the fun at Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar!!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Rocco's Taco's and Tequila Bar

4.0

hip and affordable

My husband and I dined on a recent Saturday and the joint was jumpin’. A good looking crowd in a sexy atmosphere with lots of exposed brick and amazing light fixtures bursting from the ceiling. Cool vintage posters and Mexican masks adorn the walls. The set up hasn’t changed much from other restaurants that occupied the space with a long bar on one side, semi-circle booths lining the other and tables filling up the rest.
The guac ($12) wasn’t prepared table-side on our visit because the wheel on the cart was broken, which I found really funny for some reason. But it was so packed that night, it was just as well. So we didn’t get to see it being made or provide much input on our preferences, as we have at other establisments providing this luxury. It could have been spicier and needed cilantro…we found it a little bland and over-mixed since we like it chunky and not too mashed. The waiter did bring excellent house made hot sauce to doctor it up with, though. The chips were the bomb…light, crispy and sprinkled with seasoned salt.
My enchiladas mole ($14) were filled with juicy chicken and the sauce was quite good. It didn’t quite have that simmered-all-day richness that I’ve come to look for in a mole but that didn’t stop me from sopping it up.
My husband’s carne asada tacos could have been a bit more tender but for $3.95 a pop, you really can’t expect prime meat. And the presentation was awesome for such an inexpensive dish. This place definitely has a wallet friendly price point. You will rack up a large bill with their tasty margaritas, though. Go with a few people and order one of the more economical pitchers for $20.

Add/Show Comments (1)

3.0

Great chips and Margaritas, entree just ok...

We went here today about 2:30. The only nice employee was the hostess. We went to our table and some snyde waitress told us “that we have to wait our turn” after we had just been seated and then when I ordered one of the margaritas off the menu, the waiter said"oh you don’t want that one , it’ s disgusting" and told me the only reason it was on the menu is because they are friends of Rocco. What a bizaare thing to say. The tacos came out cold, soggy and incorrectly might I add and the waiter was no where to be found. The was one little piece of mahi in the tacos we ordered and it was cold. The place was packed so they must be doing something right. The guacamole looked amazing and I’m sure we just had an “off day” there. The staff not very nice except the hostess at the front and we barely saw the waiter throughout the meal. I was ready to go up to the bar to order another drink, but it was well worth it. Great Margarita!!!! I felet like they thought they were doing US a favor by seating us and taking our order. I hope the one in Boca is better considering that is where we live

tacos

cold and soggy

Great fun, Awful Food

What a blast! A zillion types of tequila and loud music. Hot drunk girls. Yippie.

They pretend to have good food, but really it’s quite awful. But what do you expect? This is all about the booze.

I recommend eating a small dinner BEFORE you come to this place and make sure you bring a designated driver because the tequila will get you lit up very fast!

Actually the food’s not that bad as long as you are drunk.

Chicken Enchaladas

Dry. No cheese.

Fried Calamari

Fresh fried, but bland. Served with milk as dipping sauce.

Tortilla Soup

Tomato soup with tortilla strips.

Add/Show Comments (2)

Rocco's Taco's and Tequila Bar is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: Open Tavle.Roccos.Tacos Clematis, Rocco's Tacos West Palm, Www.Racotacos.Com, Raco Tacos Menu, Roccos Tacos Menu, Rocco's Tacos Menu, Roco Taco West Palm Beach, Roccos Tacos, and Rocco's Tacos.

Featured in West Palm Beach