Rockefeller's Grille

4.0 rating over 1 review
1833 Mckees Rocks Rd
Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136-1609

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Subs

Rockefeller's Grille is a Catering, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
GigiSDePascale photo

GigiSDePascale

Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Rockefeller's Grille 5.0

Run--Don't Walk--to Rockefeller's!!!

Ah, how do I love Rockefeller’s? Let me count the ways. It has ambiance and booths, with comfortable low lighting but enough to make it possible to read the menu. I enjoy booths, and they have plenty—Rockefeller’s is one of the few restaurants where the seating isn’t too far from the table. The music is classic rock—be still, my heart! They have banquet facilities and open their lovely patio during the summer; from there, you can dine and enjoy the stunning skyline of Pittsburgh at the same time. Clean restrooms are mandatory for me, and they have the finest, with full-length louvered doors and meticulous attention to detail when it comes to soap, upkeep, etc. We have never had a problem with service. Employees seem sincerely happy to be there when I’ve found “oh-what-do-you-want?” attitudes elsewhere. Portions are so generous that you can take home part of your meal and eat it for two days or more. They used to carry sublime breaded veal and dropped it from the menu(my only complaint). Full meals and sandwiches are available—something for everyone at any age. Prices are reasonable, good news in a troubled economy. They wisely separated the bar from the restaurant and thus you can enjoy a crowd or an intimate meal. We had my mother’s funeral reception there in October, and I thought I’d never be able to return because my heart is broken. But she loved it as well and thus we still frequent it often. Actually, I’m a Rockefeller’s “addict” in every way. We go there often, as withdrawal is not pretty . . .

Grilled cheese and mushrooms

They’ve raise the gold standard when it comes to this simple sandwich. It is incredible, replete with a blend of cheeses, and includes bacon and tomatoes, served on perfectly grilled Texas toast. It is also big—no, huge!

Catering Smiles Laugh

Rockefeller's Grille  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/26/2013 - A diner from Blairsville, PA tried it.
  • 06/01/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/21/2013 - A diner from Monaca, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/21/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/04/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it.
  • 06/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Rockefeller's Grille is located near the cities of Kennedy Twp, Hagerstown, Stowe Township, Kennedy Township, and Wind Gap.
People found this by searching for: Rockefellers Kennedy Township, Rockefeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township, Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu, Rockefellers Kennedy Hours, Rockefellers Restaurant Kennedy Township, Rockefeller's Restaurant Mckees Rock, Pa. 15136, Rockefellers Kennedy Twp, and Rockafeller's Restaurant Kennedy Township Menu.