Rockin Baja Lobster

Neighborhoods: Old Town
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Grill

Pros
"Every year I and birthday friends did October 2-7th for lobster in the bucket ,now that I'm away in October I really miss those happy timesSJean Baaree "

Seafood Reservations OpenTable

Rockin Baja Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/27/2013 - A diner from Ontario, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/29/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/12/2015 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Every year I and birthday friends did October 2-7th for lobster in the bucket ,now that I'm away in October I really miss those happy timesSJean Baaree '
Rockin Baja Lobster is located near the cities of Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Printable Rockin Baha Lobster Coupons In Old Town, Rockin Baja Lobster Coupons, Rockin Baja Lobster Old Town Menu, Rockin' Baja Lobster Old Town, Rocking Baja Lobster Old Town, Rockin Baja Lobster Coupon, and Rockin Baja Lobster Old Town.